Reviews for One Week
krostovikraven1 chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
it is a shame. such good story left unfinished. i'm disappointed!
AnNyanimous chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
And now Starfire will forever be afraid of paper -smacks forehead-
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
The meaning of life is 42! Lol I feel special for remembering something from a book I've never even read xD
Guptanation chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
This story is awesome... especially chapter 2. Really nice idea, and very well executed, it really sounds like Beast Boy!
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I know your Teen Titan stories are on hold. I just want to say that I really enjoyed this story and I really like the way you wrote Beastboy's point of view.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
I read this story a year ago and reviewed the first chapter.I have no idea why I didn't review further. This chapter was hilarious. The whole Beastboy conversation with himself and the piece of paper was great. Beastboy's warning Starfire of the danger of paper attacking people was extremely funny.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Very funny. Hated to see the chapter end.
Ravyn13 chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
I am completly facinated by all your works thus far! I LOVE the way you write! I really think we are trapped inside BB's head. This is so great. I see tho that since it has been almost a full year since your last update, I fear I will never know who she was speaking to. I ask tho, who was it? Was it that misc goth kid that appears in some of the episodes?

:: deep breath::

Sorry. Little over excited there.

Thanks again for the great stories!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Really good fic, you have a truley wonderful way with words, i sure hope that you will update this fic soon.
Anony Miss chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
This is amazing! It sounds exactly like you're channeling Beast Boy as you are writing!

Please update soon!
VeelaChic chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
OOh who was she talking to? I swear to Azar (hehe) that this is one of my favoorite stories! You must update! How on Earth did you come up with the towel POV that was pure GENIUS! You must update!
VeelaChic chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
LOL printer paper is to vicious! Lovin this story!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
LMAO! Seriously I can't get enough of this story! BB is totally awesome! The sarcastic humor,priceless...BB and Rae fluff, priceless...Rae tackling BB, pricless...for everything else there's mastercard.
mirage426 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Dude, Your story is good so far, keep going...

waiting to read the next chapter..
vinnie the geek chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Hee hee-of course she wasn't there...nice little aside with Starfire there, at the end. 3 Booyahs! ~Vin