Reviews for The Battle For Her
BlindZombieFace chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
THIS IS AWESOME!
RiKaiFOREVER chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Okay, so like my little name says, I AM A HUGE RiKai fangirl. There isn't enough RikuXKairi fanfics out there, so you should(in my opinion) make this a RiKai fic3 :'D I probably should've put this review at the end, but oh well. XD
KHFanlover chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
I'm kind of disappointed this may end in KairiXRiku or all of them becoming friends. I was hoping for SoraXKairi. I think they woupd be better together because Sora didn't force her to make loove with him like Riku did.
Demon4794 chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
I really like your story so far but update more often give your self a due date or something like on Fridays every week or every two weeks also people keep saying in there coments to have kairi end up with riku but I'd rather have her end up with sora he just treats her so much better then riku oh and my last thing I'm going to say is have a couple more leamons your good at righting them so keep wrighting
TheresaRayne chapter 21 . 4/29/2010
Hey, I'm not sure if you'll actually read this review (because it's been a while since you last updated this story) but I just wanted to say that I actually enjoyed reading this story. :) There were spelling mistakes and the characters were OOC but hey, it's fanfiction, it's SUPPOSED to be YOUR take on things, I understand that. Well, that's all I wanted to say.
-TheresaRayne
CrystalCastles chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
HIYA! LOVE YOUR STORY! YOU WRITE SO BEAUTIFULLY THAT YOU MADE ME LAUGH,CRY, AND FEEL SO GOOD WHEN I'M READING THIS STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! TEE-HEE! ;3
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
sweet. :)
ChoasDivine No.11 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
nice chapter i really enjoyed it.
Endings Matter Most chapter 16 . 3/26/2009
I'm very torn with this fic... I mean... I like it... but I don't at the same time. You know? I mean... Riku is very OOC. I don't think he would do any of the stuff he is doing to Kairi. And the same goes for Sora. I also don't think that Kairi would do what she is doing. Going back and forth is very unlike her.

However, I do want to see where this goes. ALSO I'd like to cast my vote for this ending in RikuxKairi. That's the best pairing EVER. Of all time. I even read a lot of the comments and the majority of them say RikuxKairi... BUT that's because it's the best ever.

So yeah. Update soon please! And I've got to agree with the numerous other comments that talk about the format. There needs to be spacing between each different thought. The paragraphs are VERY long and it hurts the eyes plus it gets very confusing. I had to go back and read a lot of the paragraphs. I also just had to skim some because it got so confusing and I really had to get only the gist of what it was saying.

Update please!
fenren666 chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
nm I was hoping for a bit of difference so I will stop reading
Janis chapter 21 . 6/1/2008
WRITE MORE!
Janis chapter 21 . 5/31/2008
PLEASE make this ending up as kairi choosing Riku!
Janis chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Make it Kairi chooses Riku.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
WOW! I just have one thing to say: It's Hollow Bastion. That's the only prob. other than that IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! ! Times 10
Moebian Queen chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
100 review congrats.

i like your story keep it up