Reviews for Snapshots At A Record Store
carandae chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Not completely believable.

And where were Lucas and Eddie?

Good effort though.
Yellowfur chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Pretty good! And sad, though, but well-written in my opinion. But,...hey...where's my fave character? His name starts with an "L" and ends in an "ucas". You know, the philosophy-spouting, turtlenck-wearing, dude with the screwed up past.
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Whew! Glad the store got saved! This was cute. You forgot about Eddie though! He works at the store and had no reason to leave. Unless he was Mark's roadie haha.
Cloudburst2000 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Pretty good story. Kinda sad and bittersweet. I don't understand how the store would be doing so poorly as to be repossesed. It got amazing business in the movie. Unless Joe was a suck-poor owner than that part isn't quite believable. Also, I could see the store becoming a historical landmark...keeping the outside facade and all, but if it was really doing such poor business than no one(not even the historical society) would keep it functioning as a record store. Perhaps they would turn it into a museum for music or something but they wouldn't keep it as a store that was losing money.

However, my one huge complaint...What about LUCAS? He's not even mentioned in your story which is extremely odd considering that he was the best character from the movie and you COMPLETELY forgot him! He was totally devoted to the store. It was like his life so him not being there makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And by the way, Lucas rules!

DAMN THE MAN! SAVE THE EMPIRE!