Reviews for Always Yours
more please love it
Vicious Dice chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
I love this...
cosmiclove chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Please continue this story , it is great!
cavemenftw chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
I'm a little gutted that this was never finished. Great work on this story though.
LilMissSocrates chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Okay, first off, I absolutly loved the first one! It was awesome and it was excatly how I imagined Tare and Spike falling in I completly loved the cliff hangeryou used. I have got to say I did not see Buffy changing.I mean that- that was absolutly brillant. So, keep up the good work. I see nothing wrong with spelling or puntcuality or anything else. One thing that I liked especially was when you put Willie in there. Willie was gone for so long and then it was like -poo- Willie-ness. You should make Angel come to Sunnydale. Totally loved your story.
Wolf Maid chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
Oh...intense and delightfully wonderful...love Buffy and "Elizabeth" and the Tara/Spike thread is delicious and I can't wait to read more! )
Ainz chapter 11 . 3/16/2008
Oh, you've abandoned it! Well obviously, since it's been 2 years. I wish you would finish it. Best BtVS book I have ever read. You could probably even get it published if it wasn't so off-canon... maybe you could come back with a ressurection spell or something, and Spike and Tara must be taken care of, but well... I really think if it was neatened up a bit it could become an actual book.
Jacque chapter 11 . 1/9/2007
I love this story. Are you going to finish it? I hope so? I like all your stories. Keep up the good work.

Jacque
Adara's Rose chapter 11 . 11/23/2006
you've abandoned this fic, haven't you? *disappointed sigh*
hercules1991 chapter 11 . 9/4/2006
this story is great and so are your other stories. i can see that this story hasn't been updated in a while, but i was wondering if you were going to finish it. it's a great story with a great plot. I can't wait to find out how it ends if you do decide to finish. thanks for posting this.
majickjessi chapter 11 . 8/20/2006
I know you haven't written this story in awhile but i just wanted to let you know i think its amazing and i wish you would start it up agian
Frenchgal chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
Please continue, this is so kewl ! Love your ideas... And even if I was doubting SPike/tara, I love it... You have to update ! Please...
Lili009 chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
I love your story, it's really great! Please continue!
ArinnaMarie chapter 11 . 3/3/2006
Oh wow... I just found your other stories, and I read Boys and Girls, and just finished what you've got here. You really have twisted everything around! I love it!

Keep up the awesome work and update soon! I want to know what happens!

There was some sort of programming code somewhere in here though... it may have been in a previous chapter, and I just forgot about it in the rush to read more :P