Reviews for Reflections Refractions
Em5tar chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
Really loved the story, and the general plot. Malcolm and Michael really are opposites. Good work.
sexy-jess chapter 22 . 11/4/2008
Excellent work!

I really truly loved this fanfic!

Striped Leopard 626 chapter 22 . 1/27/2006
awesome story! _
Exploded Pen chapter 22 . 12/8/2005
Aww! I've only just comandeered a computer again and this was brilliant! They almost but not quite got together (R/S LOVE!) and I ended up almost liking Michael

~*~Exploded Pen~*~
GallyGee chapter 22 . 12/7/2005
Aww, what a sweet ending! Who knew that Michael was such a softy, deep down?

I found this an enjoyable story. You managed to cover a lot of ground without it being rushed, and it flowed nicely.

Well done!
fififolle chapter 22 . 12/6/2005
Aw, Michael came through after all. Hooray! *shakes Michael's hand* And thank goodness for the prologue/epilogue! What an excellent story. Really enjoyed it, and can't wait for another from you! Failing that, I'll just have to re-read all your other works again! *cheers and claps*
JennMel chapter 22 . 12/6/2005
Yay! Happy ending! U are a great writer!
firebirdgirl chapter 22 . 12/6/2005
Great ending! Patiently looking forward ro more stories! Happy writing!
dottid chapter 22 . 12/6/2005
Ah. Great ending.
volley chapter 22 . 12/6/2005
Thank you for a wonderful story! The ending was special. Hope you have many more plot bunnies running around you... :-)
Bamboo Pug chapter 21 . 12/6/2005
Aww...what a happy ending?Sweet!
JennMel chapter 21 . 12/5/2005
Aww! Feel good chapter:) Love it:)
volley chapter 21 . 12/5/2005
I must say, you put Michael in such bad light up to now that I would have liked to see him get a good whupping, but this is great. Both brothers learning something, nicely done! What else, I wonder, is in store?
fififolle chapter 21 . 12/5/2005
Oh, oh, what a brilliant chapter! Travis was so sweet, and poor Hoshi *sniff*. But Michael? What was he up to, has he really come to his senses? Not the cad we think? When he joined Hoshi and Travis I bristled, but he turned out to be cute, wierd huh. And he woke up, how lovely, Michael was funny! And what now? Archer's a good chap, isn't he? Come on Malcolm, work to be done ;) Can't wait!
firebirdgirl chapter 21 . 12/4/2005
Glad Michael came to his senses...Hope Malcolm finally makes his move! Happy writing!