Reviews for The Sleeping Sickness
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
This seems like a pretty decent story so far, but it doesn't seem like you ever went back over the entire story like you said you were doing in your edit of chapter one. Why is that?
TimeZone13 chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
This story is fantastic and amazingly well written I really hope I do fund a sequel cause this was so entertaining
windscryer chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
That was delightful! And I really like your detailed plot! Well done!
Phantom Wolfie chapter 15 . 2/21/2015
Wow, that was great! Really interesting!

At the end, I was totally expecting you to say:
Behind him, Michael looked down at the autographed paper.

"Why'd he write 'Danny Fenton'?"
I completely loved this story by the way!
CW chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
Oh yes also I just wanted to mention that I thoroughly enjoyed this. Your characterization is spot-on. Kudos.
CW chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
In an earlier chapter, Clockwork is coughing and in another is said to be sick. But his name doesn't show on the box and he seems fine when he meets up with the team later. Will that be explained in the sequel or is it just a plot hole? You said there was a reason but never explained it.
theyoungphoenix chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
You should let us know when you post the seqaul. This is such a great story!
Doublesims chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
There is one mystery that wasn't solved why and how did Danny wright in green and a different language with out noticing or really thinking about it?
Hey it's kinda like Harry talking in Parseltongue... sorry been on Pottermore lately.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
I love this story! I love backwards writing!
Passing Obsession chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Omg. There aren't really any words for it...but I'll try. You made me laugh. and cry. Somtimes at the same time...I'm speachless, and I always. have a witty comback for everything...it's very hard to make me speachless...and personaly...I think you need an award. :)
BooBoo chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
gess you have deen piaing attentin in science
peterandhook chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Finally! I thought Vlad wouldn never show up.
Jay chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
I guess you're long gone by now, and probably don't read reviews anymore, but I still thought I should say this...

This is the best Danny Phantom fan-fiction I have ever read.

:D

I normally would rant- but I guess I'll just specify that I love the witty banter, and how you tied up all the lose ends. C:
The Cinderninja chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Reviews are always loved. u

(Yech, I know it's an oooll story. But I comment on them anyway).

Well. I generally comment on plot, style, and form, and then add a few of my own comments and thoughts when I review, but I don't think I'm really gonna do that here.

For starters, I usually review at the end of a story (if it's finished),or as each chapter comes out,but rarely at the beginning. I just had a few thoughts reading through this that I sort of wanted to comment on.

I can't say too much on my judgement of the plot yet, as the story has only just begun. As for the style, it seems a bit rusty. I don't mean that in a bad way - it actually reminds me of my own when I first started. A bit wordy, and a tiny bit choppy. It doesn't exactly flow just right - yet. Your style has obvious potential, and it's obvious that you know what you're doing when you write, it just needs to be developed and honed (which I suspect has happened throughout the process of the story).

In other words, the style shows intelligence, potentital, and the fact that you actually care about your own stories and have the ability and desire improve. As for form, it's pretty flawless. There are very few spelling or grammatical errors, if any. The paragraphs are setup properly, everything follows proper form.

So going into this, I don't have to many reservations. It seems like you put real effort in, and it's much easier for me to care about a story when the person who actually wrote it does as well. I shall likely review again sometime in the future (likely only at the end)to cast final judgement... or somesuch nonsense. :3

~Dash
DPfruitloop chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
Now on a scale from 1-10 on how AWSOME that was, you got a 259.