Reviews for Thirty Kisses
PF2724 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
pretty cool
Wohitzi chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
I love, love, love these - you write so many different styles so well, and you really know how to put a lot of meaning into a few words. #19 is an especially good example of this.
uncontrollableranter chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i loved this story, thank you so much for writing it. It's seriously one of the best Ron/Hermione stories I have ever read on this site, and it's not even AU! (It could have happened...come on! even the kiss part...)

I've favorited it, but I forgot to leave a review, so here I am! Thanks again!
dracoismyhomeboy chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
I just love this! It's awesome! I can never find any GOOD R/Hr stories on this site, but not only is this in character, but it also could totally have happened (within the guidlines of the book)

thanks for writing this! I love it! I'm going to be so sad when it's finished :(
The Duckster chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
What an ending! I loved it totally loved it. I usually hate fics that profess to be canon but then have R/Hr kissing in a broom cupboard or something but this was completely believable not to mention that with everything going on they might have never gather the courage to speak of it again.

Great fic. totally enjoyable.
The Duckster chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
*fans face with fan* that last one had me licking my own stinking lips! Loved it! I think you picked a good one to do in 2nd person, it feels more personal that way.

Awesome job!
The Duckster chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
#17, definitely! I love him the fact that her kiss is the best detraction he could have at that moment.

So many very wonderful warm fuzzies!
The Duckster chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
These were all so good! I loved his blushing as he explained away kissing her on the cheek, very darling. him kissing the card after she did was my favorite though. Anyone who can remember being a teenager in love can relate to doing something like that. Trying to create a kiss by proxy some how.

LOVED IT
The Duckster chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Very darling, I'm going to go ahead and just review each chapter and then tell you my favorite one and why okay!

#6, I just love the imagery of Ron laying there remembering in great detail something as sweet as a kiss on the cheek.

Great job
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
this was fascinating...I really like this pairing!
storyranger chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
Wada Calcium CD3 is my favourite. It's just so sweet and funny! I loved them all though!
Lucie Grace chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
These are so cute! Especially love the last line of 16.
canucme1603 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
i realy like this. very creative and cute.
Dizzy The Magical Fpoon chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Wonderful collection of short fics :3

My favorite kiss was 20. It had the right amount of intimacy, and I like moments like that.

I also like all the kisses that were imagined. They added a nice bit of reality to the whole thing.
Lirazel chapter 5 . 7/23/2007