Reviews for The Greatest Lie
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Umm... I'm not all that religious but the drabble made sence and I liked it!
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Ooh...nice, very nice.
mistyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I think your my favorite writer, I read your one about Sakura getting cancer and shaving her head, so I went to read your other stories and such. Im a Canadian too and I also am a Christian, I hate it when stories have things like sex in them, I agree very much with your Satan-lie thing, Im glad your on fanfiction I was worried that the world was againts me here! That Naruto story has stuck with me ever since, keep it up!
Zealak Silverdirk chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That "drabble" sums it up. I agree strongly with everything you said. I will, under no circumstances, let someone tell me differently, "evolution" especially(everything is equally hated, A LOT, but I would say the evolution theory is probably the most hated in my book, besides Satan).

You keep writing, I'll be reading.
Yarmana chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
You got that right. All of it.

As a culture and a society, we're become utterly ignorant of the sublime and eternal realities of life, and yet, we actually believe we're becoming more and more enlightened and sophisicated. What a crock. What a sham. What a delusion. And sadly, what a terrible, tragic loss of the ultimate potential of the human soul.

The devil is so very, very clever. He knows how to use humanity's greatest weakness, our pride. Yet we go blithely along, filling ourselves up with more and more pride in ourselves, to his delight, as this makes us more and more susceptible to his lures, and makes us easier to use as his pawns.

The more he uses us and controls us, as a society, the more we try to deny that he exists. If he is able to laugh, then he is most certainly laughing at us every second.

And yes, the more that we try to deny that he exists, the more he is able to use us.

If you deny the Father, then you shut Him out of your life. He allows us our free will, and He does not dwell in the heart of the one who chooses to shun Him.

But if you deny the evil one, then you are allowing him free reign over your life. If you deny him, then you do not guard against him, and he can use you to do his horrors. He takes every opportunity to wreak havoc with every human soul, and his brilliant intellect is more than capable of using you while at the same time keeping you blind to it, most especially and effectively by feeding your ego with false sentiments. The only way to fight him is by asking for the grace of God to protect you, which is a matter of free will. This of course requires first and foremeost the acknowledgement that he in fact exists.

Goodness requires that you strive for it.

Evil does not require that you strive for it. You can fall into evil.

That's the difference.

Great piece. Good for you.
Inky the Bird chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Where is the proof that Lucifer said any of these things? How do you know they are true, and why do you have such faith in hating him?
Were chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Ah, thank Satan for the truth then :)
You chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Drugs are bad. Sex-well that depends, obviously. But evolution? What century is this? Plus, it's poorly written (this isn't meant to add insult to injury. If it had been well written, I'd have gladly admitted that). For example, "Sex [outside of rape] feels great" is not a lie. Sorry. Last sentence pronoun should be "he," not "him." The scenarios, as presented, are too silly. If sin were that obvious (and hokey), people wouldn't do it so much, would d such. I have devout friends from several relgions who believe that homosexuality is wrong. A couple of them, though, are refugees from Iran (they're sisters) and, since they're pretty happy to live in what was intended to be a secular democracy, they support gay marriage.
Huzzah chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Wonderful. Abosolutely wonderful. Indeed, Satan does lie.
RWT chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Yup, that's Satan in a nutshell. Well...I don't think you're narrow-minded. People said who read the Bible from cover to cover...Wasn't it supposed to be, be a Christian first to really understand that?

Yea, evolution doesn't fit. You might as well say a watch was made in a desert after a sandstorm blew and put some metal together. Well this world is evil but we made that decision didn't we?

God gave an order and we disobeyed, rejected Him, His goodness and letting Satan control the world. Now we suffer as punishment to that sin.

Well, God bless!
xAdenX chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This is good. Keep up the good work!

(and don't let the bad things that people said about this fic get you down.)i liked it. and agree.

God Bless,

Peace, Love, & Hobbits,

xAdenX

oh, and guys:

The truth hurts.
Yarmana chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
You got that right. All of it.

Goodness requires that you strive for it.

Evil does not require that you strive for it. You can fall into evil.

That's the difference.

Great piece. Good for you.
Ryuujitsu chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Surprisingly enough, I've never heard this take on these issues before. I don't agree with your view point at all...but it got me thinking. Particularly the first two. Eh...the third one? Well, I don't buy that one.

Nice drabble, though.
whatchamacallme chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Man. This. Is. AWESOME! You are right, that is the Greatest lie he has ever told! Amen!

May Christ bless and protect you!
Bamfwriter chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Don't blame Satan for your own bad judgement and stupidity. If bad things happen due to your actions, it's YOUR fault. or your parents' faults for not raising you better.