Reviews for A Day in the Life of Naraku
awesome XDDDD
ilovedeathdyingandbeingdead chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
XD It's funny!
Henpuku-Hime chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
extremely funny story! and it must me hard not being able to say teh s while your names SeSShoumaru... XD
BewilderedLoca chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
LMFAO, This story so fucking rocked my socks ;D

You and this story just made me want to update more of my random one shots. Thanks so much for the laugh and inspiration for the day 8D
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 6 . 11/13/2008
i have learned not to question things. lets just leave it at that to save the headache and give way to the hilarious.
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
this gets funnier every damn chapter. rin is disturbing, u just got to love her. poor sesshy
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
this so funny, it kills me. one second everything is so serious then you got to be shittin me rection. like omfg. i simply love every moment
Liesie chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
I knew that was coming. My gosh, I can't type with all the laughing I'm doing. This new, semi-innocent Naraku i s kinda growing on me.
Liesie chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
Jaken rules. It kind of reminds me of Sam trying to stop Frodo from putting on the Ring once they're in Mount Doom. One can only imagine the slavering ghoul Sesshoumaru has now become.
Liesie chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
I'm a little surprised Kagura waited so long to start hitting the bottle; a master like that would have driven a lesser woman to start drinking after the first week. Heh, just imagine what would have happened if she had been under the influence of peach schnaps instead of regular sake.
Liesie chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Kiki! I almost fell out of my chair at that. I half-expected those cookies to crawl off the pan and hide under the counter. Oh, the things Kagura puts up with. . .
Liesie chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I love it! Peach cupcakes. 'Nuff said. I was already intent on faving it after Rin accosted the baboon pelt, but seeing Naraku and Kagura discussing his newfound obsession with culture made me want to uber fav it. So I shall.

Uber fav!
yumeniai chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
omfg! lol awesome!
LoveMeDovie chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
Funniest fanfic ever! I hope to see another one soon.