Reviews for Stupid retard idiot means one thing: kagome
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yes. Everyone writes Kikyo bashings! Kagome should get some, too! Kikyo rocks, Kagome sucks!
Reem 98 chapter 6 . 2/6
Sooooooooooo funny
i love you
and i hate ... Well... It
AnimeXwolfy chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
*Q* such an AWESOME story! I salute you mam!
I hate Kagome but Im neutral for Kikyo XD
So many flamers -sighs- oh well! YOU ROCK!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Kagome is a shank why would anyone date her?
She is paired up with every male known in the anime verse it's a disgrace.

Die Kagome!?
Kikyolover3333 chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Omg that is so awesome haha to bad for kagome
I don't know chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
HaHahahahahahahahahaha! That was so funny hahahahahahahahahaha and i want to ask a question why did kikyo didn't want inuyasha anymore. it would have been more funny if you write naraku chasing after them hahahahahahahahaha now i can't breath hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
jd9393 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I salute you Shippou! You are a true hero!

Anyway, the the hate in this story is soooo over the top...that I fucking love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
I love this story. It was super funny and for some reason, I dot know why, I hate Kagome. Maybe its because he too optimistic... Or her voice... Or outfit... Anyways, make more stuff like this! And to all you Kagome lovers out there: IT SAID KAGOME BASHING! SO WHY TE HELL DID YOU CLICK ON IT IF YOU KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE KAGOME BASHING?! Okay I'm done ranting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Whoever told you that you could write must have been intoxicated at the time.

Seriously, what was going through your head when you decided to post this? It’s dreadful.

Do you take some kind of sick, twisted pleasure in mangling the English language?

Please, delete this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
dumbasses it says kagome bashing in the description why do you read it if you love her
Lady Tsukihana chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
*sniffles*

kikyo gets her soul back,

kagome falls off of a cliff...

nothing like a happy ending for the end of a fanfic!
impending doom chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
ushishishi...

i love this! _

nothing like a good kag-bitch-whore-twat-ome bashing fic to cheer me up from lack of appreciation of kikyou.3
Suki-dono chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
BEST STORY EVER! I've always hated kagome, you should totaly write more stories like this one!
Amber Akasha chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
So.

I just finished reading through this thing 'cause I wanted to make an informed comment.

I don't mean to be a flamer (I mean, I do hate Kagome. I wish her a very slow, painful death) but I found this story to be quite childish in its humour, and the lack of actual plot made me kind of angsty.

I think there are plenty of things to mock Kagome about, and so the need to make others up (Picking her nose, not knowing how to speak and spell) should not exist; it makes it look like there is so little actual fault within said character that we have to invent them.

That said, I found many things chuckle-worthy (I loved the Kouga-Ayame "conversation" during the party) and I think this story has much potential. I realise it was written long ago and styles may change a lot in so many years, and taking into account other comments (such as the one from Kipcha) in my opinion you could really turn this fic on its head to create one of a quite higher quality.