Reviews for Pendant
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Original story. I would like to discover why it was genki who entered the monster world. Also where is he now. Also what with Pixie. I hope you write another chapter soon.
Neeachi chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Wow. '05. D;

Here's to '09.

Loved the fic. Hope you continue it someday
ThunderRiver411 chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
Nice story. I'm working on one too. Check it out when you have time.
Jade chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Please keep on writing. I really want to know what will happen.

Thanks.

Amber
wyrd chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Sweet! I have finally found a Monster Rancher fanfic writer I like!

You're doing a great job keeping Hare and Tiger in character, and have even convinced me (in "Better Left Unsaid") that there is a good possibility of romance developing between them.

I like Tiger's claustrophobia and how Hare is intent on finding out why Genki was pulled into their world. I'll be really interested to hear your take on that. I mean, out of 6.5 billion people, why was that particular hyperactive ten-year-old chosen to save the MR world? (I like Genki.)

In Chapter 3, I would have liked to see some more difficulty with Tiger's standing and walking; he is, after all, used to hanging out on all fours and manipulating things with his mouth. And Hare could have trouble with not hearing as well and suddenly having five fingers instead of just two.

So Holly gets to be Queen of the World? Will Suezo, Golem, and Colt get to be her advisors? I can see the demands- er, advice: More food, More flowers, Larger doorways, etc.

I look forward to the next update and finding out what happened to poor Hare! Have a great week!
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Ahh, well if what I think has happened is right then Genki's in for a bit of a shock.

Hmm, a human Tiger, does he already like Holly or does that come later and how old do you think Tiger and Hare are?

Great work.

Please Update soon.

Would you mind taking a look at my MR fanfic. It's going slowly but it's exam period for me so only a prologue is up yet.

Anyway keep it up.
CharmedSerenity chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
Meep, dare I ask what happened to Hare?
Fangsire chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Making Tiger and Hare human threw me for a second, but I still enjoyed reading this chapter, and I know you've got a plan for whatever happened to Hare. Look forward to it and what Tiger plans on doing to find him.

Also, yay, we see Golem and Holly again. Tiger was always my favorite, but Golem came after that. He may have been one of little words, but I always felt he knew more than he was saying.

Update again when you get a chance, please?
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Tiger and Hare seem to be in character to me. I knew you'd pick this up again, I just knew it.

How are they going to have their own love affairs if they're merged together.

Very Interesting.

Look forward tothe next chapter.
CharmedSerenity chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
I have to agree, Grey Wolf & Pixie/Granity is kinda cute, ever since that pairing got voted in as a relationship happening in my M.R RPG.
Fangsire chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
Tiger has always been my favorite character, and I think you've got his character down. Of course you say there might be a slash between him and Hare later, which I'm looking forward to. Update soon please.
Dark Tailz not logged in chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Are you ever going to get around to updating your Pendant story here on FFN! Cuz it's been almost seven months now without a new chapter.
Biohazard Technologies chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
You have my attention!

I wasn't expecting such an impressive opening but you have truly grabbed me. I cannot wait to see more from you.

Good Work!

Dr. Morgue

C.E.O. Biohazard Technologies
christiankikyo chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
oh i like! plz update soon! id like to hear more about the story after the past!
Elegant Spiral chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Wow. I'm interested! Please make another chapter soon!