Reviews for Papers in the trash
dude90716 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i dont know if you have continued this series of one-shots, but you could put Rons restaurant on Gordon Ramsey's Kithen Nightmares...
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
The Worth of a Man

Some place his value in dollars;

When it should be in his deeds.

Some ask what he gets from others;

Not how he fills their needs.

Real value is in family;

And in vows so truly kept.

Not whether in mansion or hovel,

That his family has slept.

A man's value is in honour;

And his true place we can behold.

It's in love of his fellow man;

That his worth is surely told.

Thomas
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Very sweet story. It also has a good moral. May i suggest giving kim a job, she does not seem like the type that would stay at home. Keep up the great work.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Another good story from you. The struggles and joys of real life come through. Amazing how a couple of cartoon characters seem to bring this out in people.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
You don't know how relief I am. I was so worry that Ron would commit something so stupid. I'm glad everything turn out well. Keep on writing.

danny
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
aw thats so sweet
Avalons-Healer chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
This is such a great sequel to "Anniversary"! Hope you write more of these! Keep up the great work, Captain! ;-)

-Mackenzie Yoon (CelestialTime93)
Forlong chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Aw. It's so touching.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Pretty grim there in the middle. Hopefully the optimistic ending is a reflection of real life too.
righteousindignation chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Very touching story...I like it, very nicely written! Kudos! Sorta reminds me of something, I don't know why.
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
you old softie you! Aw! fun read, Cap! THANKS!
kDanthe chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
aww... ain't that a mushy ending?...
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
CaptainKodak1,

I loved the real life fic, and whatever you're going through, I'm praying for you. Sometimes life just ain't fair. Kudos on the awesome work, though. Ciao!

-3VAD127
Commander Argus chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
It's a humbling experience when you find out 'you're worth more dead than alive.' I've been in that boat most of my adult life
Kari chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. :)