Reviews for Tearing Away the Veil
BlackHalliwell chapter 12 . 9/9/2006
Awesome! Connor would make a great dad and Angel would be an awesome grandfather to have!
Random insane person chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
Aw...that was AMAZING. You should be published.
Queen Boadicea chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
"Spike’s working on some poetry for the baby." AIE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
a2zmom chapter 12 . 12/10/2005
still one of my very favorites. Wonderf ul character interaction and very suspenseful.
J chapter 11 . 12/9/2005
Well, despite myself, I stuck around.

This has gone well - except I don't think Connor will be able to open up and find a wife again. And that makes me (fighting off the singles blues meself, very very sad. Curse the plot element that did this!)
connor chapter 11 . 12/7/2005
what is i Dawl /
Queen Boadicea chapter 11 . 12/7/2005
Well, this is a happy conclusion all around. I'm glad the baby's back and with a healthy appetite to boot. I remember how they cry when they're hungry.
Queen Boadicea chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
Wow, this is a great story.I'm not even certain whether you'll let Connor and Angel retrieve Stephen (or is it Liam?). That's what I like about this story; it keeps you guessing.
blink49 chapter 10 . 11/29/2005
Please update soon!
Queen Boadicea chapter 9 . 11/26/2005
The death penalty is too good for these two. I remember how Lilah once talked to a messenger by threatening to remove his skin and staple it back on him with the inside out. That sounds appealing right about now. :)
Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
Ha! I knew they'd find her. Dumb bunnies.
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
Damn, poor Darla. On the plus side, it's never smart to dispose of bodies in water. They always float to the top. Faith and Spanky both tried that and it failed miserably. :)
J chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
This is good. Very good.

This was a concievable future, with well-done characters. I would LOVE to have this talent, or read one of your other stories.

And with the horrible death and evisceration of Thalia, I don't even want to read it anymore. I'll check back after a while, I suppose, and the revenge is very credible. But after hers and now ANOTHERS tragic fate, it hurts too much too read.

This is one of the reasons Connor is such a debateable character. How many times can his world be messed up before the audience can't take it anymore?
honeybubble chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
hey i LOVE this story! its awesome..ok gushing's over..what i really wanted to comment on was the name of organization eve worked for...its in maltese and being maltese myself i wondered if u knew the language. it means 'THE LIGHT REFLECTED' in case u didnt know, thou i suppose u do know what it means :P. anyways keep up the great work and dont make us wait too long for an update

honeybubble
Mo Angel chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
I've ALWAYS enjoyed your writing style and the concepts you come up with and this tale is no different. It's wonderfully angsty...just the way I like it. Thank you so much for keeping the 'Angel' legacy alive..And please UP asap.

Mo