Reviews for Turkey on White, Hold the War
TranceTony1228 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Love it! Love it! Love it! :-D
This one is heading straight into the Favorites!
Made me a little nervous when Colonel Crittendon showed up. Whew! Too funny. ;-)
I decided for some reason that it would be a good idea to start at the very beginning of the HH fanfic group & try to read all the way through. Glad I did! This is a gem! :-)
Anon chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Wonderful story! It has everything that we all love from the original series, most importantly humor in the dark times of WW2. Thanks for sharing and happy writing!:)
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Great story!
Kathryn chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Good story, it was a really fun read.

One question though. Why did you have to use language like you did? Would it be too much to ask that the next time a character uses an ejaculation containing the name of God, you could simply substitute it for a word that we all feel decent reading? For example, hell?
Deana chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This was great! Newkirk stories are the best! :)
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love it! It had every element: romance, tragedy, humor, and danger! Maybe it could get published as a short story! Keep writing!
Pipamonium chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This is deffinently my favourite HH story. It's one of the first FanFic's I ever read. Most of teh stories I read previous were from my friends but... well when I read this I was hooked. That was years ago, now I go searching for FanFiction and I've read pretty much every HH story out there. And it's all your fault! Sorry I'm just reviewing now scince I read a few years ago, but I've got time now and I though you might enjoy another review.
Team Blue chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Exellent story! Nice balance of drama and humor. Jolly good, mate. )
Kits chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Interesting...you could've elaborated a little more on who exactly the Russian was. I think you had a great plot, and were very descriptive-which made it so much easier to read! I hope you write more...soon!
MAMIE chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
FUNNY STORY, WRITE MORE.
marysa chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
This story was good...but a little to long.
sally chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Ohhh, so much fun! Exactly right. As Newkirk himself might say-jolly good. :)