Reviews for Drahtverhau
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
A subtle twisted little tale. Very interesting.
technetium chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
That was awesome. Professional quality. I'm also impressed by your accurate command of 4 languages. You had me glued to my computer screen.
Firesong1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
This is *definitely* one of the best stories I've read. I love the style of writing you used for the first paragraphs. You kept throwing me off with Bauer, liked him, hated him, liked him, hated him. You *have* to keep up the good work.
Kits chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Ok, ok, I read this, and it was REALLY good, but at first it looked really bad. *sigh* Ok, lemme put it this way- I tried reading it before, but it sounded so much like Hogan was gonna be a traitor, I stopped. Anyways, I went back and read it again at my cousin's persistance, and it was REALLY good. I hope you write more, and I love all of your stories! I found it a little bit confusing around the "Johann" area, but other than that, it was awesome!
Kazza chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Excellent - like all your work. It's wonderful to see the characters explored like this.
Eilonwy2 chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Lovely writing. It was nice to see the characters in a more serious light. Perhaps a little unbelieveable at times, but then, 'Hogan's Heroes' wasn't known for its harsh realism. :

Please write more.
mamie chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
I loved every word of it. I really thought HOGAN knew who BAUER really was. I also thought he was really going planning to excape leaving the others behind. GREAT STORY!
marysa bernard chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
what a good story.A little depressing but good. *
Syl chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
Powerful story. Certainly one of your best!:)