Reviews for The Life and Times of Destiny Islands High School
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
U have an extra paragraph the end of this chapter
twilightwrites chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
LOL! Steve Irwin just comes out of nowhere and I'm sitting here laughing like hell, saying "WTF was she THINKING?" Ah...*wipes tear from her eye* Hilarious stuff, man... hilarious stuff...
Ayla The Librarian chapter 14 . 7/8/2007
sorry about your loss. i know how that feels. hey, can I put you in a story? it's a Naruto story with KH and a whole bunch of other things mixed in. please let me know! and please hurry up with the updates when you're up to it!
Twilight Power chapter 14 . 7/4/2007
I feel bad for your lost. Still, I hope you didn't really cheat on the real test.
Sailorstar165 chapter 14 . 6/27/2007
Riku: *hits Ryo* That explains it, you dork!

Me: Apparently, I was on the first chapter reviewing because my comp's a pain that way... Anywho, just ignore that last review!

XD

Riku: *sigh*

Me: Great chapter, update soonish! _
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Me: Yeah, the site's being difficult and saying I already reviewed.

Riku: *rolls eyes*

Me: So, I'm reviewing this way. Great chapter! _ Update soonish!
Blaze the demon chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
I;m baied with her and I had to sleep in a living room of a condo so I know tink ny nroom is god like. urgh must work on kingdom hearts stoI have three to work on.
twilightwrites chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
At first, I thought this fanfic was boring...until the ending! LMAO! LOL, MAN!

"They all began to walk in slow mo to the doors of the school, but then, they all tripped and fell...all in slow mo!"
Blaze the demon chapter 13 . 12/14/2006
wow. my friend dose that though. he was on the croos contry team though. oh my friends and I worked out once at my house and the only reson I hert alot is becuse they where I dong army crawls I ended up doing it rong and draging myselfon the ground.
kitsuneofthedarknessflame chapter 13 . 11/14/2006
Finally! An update! I've been waiting months for this! xD
Sailorstar165 chapter 13 . 11/3/2006
Me: Poor Sora! Running one mile's tough, but THREE? That's torture!

Riku: I can run-

Me: Shut up, Riku. Update soonish, Hurky!
RandomReviewer chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
LOL! you ROCK!
Hiei's ice angel chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
Update son, even though I sound like a hypocrite telling people to update soon when my writer's block is so severe I can't.
Twilight Power chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
Whoo hoo! Another update. You seem to be getting more time on your hands. I just hope the attempt at stealing those answers end up like in that movie. What was that movie again. Do you know? Anyway, good work, Hurky.
khknight chapter 13 . 11/2/2006
one reason why i don't try out for sports...