Reviews for Marks the Spot
mauscapade chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So much love for this right now! Seriously, I still kinda wish this was how it happened :)
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Wow, this is like... the entire evolution of their relationship right there. And it just seems so natural. The way it should be.

Great story.
NeeNeeKins chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i really really liked it! i was one of the best clois oneshots ive read in a long time, and i also like how you only vaugly touched on their physical relationship, because we all know they would have one, but it was very classy to not go into detail. descibing that would have changed this fic, and i like it alot!

do you have any other clois fics? if so i would love to read them!
possum chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
That was really cute i loved the natural progression of the two of them!
Lunchbox413 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Cute. Very cute.
Trish chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This was really really great! I loved it!
super.laurent chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Beautifully simple and nice..I loved it! One of the best fan fics i've ever read... It may be short but it lacks nothing...brilliant!
unknown chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
It was good but I don't like that

Lois didn't know Clark's secret.
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Simply fantastic! I love it. What a really great read! I truly enjoyed reading it very much.
Raudell chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wow. I didn't think Clark and Lois' entire "romance" could be done in a one-shot. But you did it perfectly. This is exactly how I see their relationship developing. Not a sudden date. A slow progression if friendship to something more. I love it.
Darrel Doomvomit chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
i like it.
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Two words: absolutely adorable.
Geena chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I like it! But I'm confused as to whether Lois knows Clark is Superman or not. Cause if he doesn't tell her while they're already in a relationship...she's going to kick his a$$. LMAO

I like the natural progression theory. Very nice!
Scary-Girly chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
that was really good. your a good writer!
Leto81 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Beautifully written. I love the natural progression. It would be interesting to see this fleshed out more.