Reviews for Humans' Wings
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 5/10
Wonderful. I love it. I do so love happy endings. This is a truly great work. Thank you for writing.
While I am usually a reader who lurks, your final comment has motivated me to post something. This fic is brilliant, while the characters are obviously not the same you still wonderfully retain the core of what makes them them, especially with Harry (and Dumbledore who was actually good but flawed not a villain as a lot of fics make him!)! I have read angel/demon fics before and this is great in its lack of clich├ęs, especially that Harry and Tom are equal in the partnership as well as retaining their differences! You created a great, original world with a awesome characters that allow the storyline to work brilliantly ! Keep writing ! :D
eris8656 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Really great fic! I loved that I was able to read something different for a change!
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Such a wonderful series.
I think in terms of character description, Luna and Ginny might make more sense switched. Have Luna be the angel and Ginny the protective human.
I love the series and the worlds you created.
It's quite refreshing to read Aunt Petunia and Dudley as sympathetic characters, and it adds a nice touch to the series. Though Vernon is still an awful person, what did Petunia see in him to make her give up Heaven?
Vampeeriuke chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
You truly are an amazing writer. I bow down to your talent.
CallisaDawn chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
such a great story.:) very well done.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Sessytrancy7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awwww! This was amazing! And at first I didn't want to read this story but I made myself read it and ITS SO GOOD! I read the first one and I didn't know you made 2 more! When I saw that you did I got SOOO HAPPY! . This is a really good story! . Thanks for making it. .
Pyrane chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Sweet ;D
Thanks !

Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Love your story so much! The ending was particularly good ;) I've never read a story where Luna acts like you made her but it's quite a nice change. Lucius Minerva competing was hilarious! Fantastic story :)
jupimako chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Found it! Yay. I must have missed it earlier. Awesome end to an awesome story. Thanks!
onekind53 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
id say the best out of the three storys. you are an amazing author and i bet that if you published acua books( no offense :O) that they would be best sellers for years to come! keep up the amazing work!
girl in the window chapter 1 . 4/28/2012