Reviews for Trinity Limit
etoile-de-saphir chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Oh my God.

Long time since I've found a fanfiction THIS good. I would really really love to read the following chapters ! But... Considering the long time since you didn't update, I doubt there will be others... and that's so sad :( will you still update one day...? please ? (I will bake you cookies 3 !)
Canderjack chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
Good to see more Trinity fics here. Please write more soon!
rainbowraindeer chapter 10 . 6/23/2007
Hehe, 'big palooka'. Very Donald-ish, right there!

It was a very interesting chapter. And I was almost scared it was over until right at the end there you mentioned another chapter. Hopefully this still has quite a ways to go! (But maybe that's just wishful thinking...?)
Anthrax Pretzels chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
Simply good-spirited classic-KH stuff, this fic... T_T

Made me cry when Goofy went Heartless...Reminds me of that KH2 scene where he gets hit with the rock, and 'dies'

I love Trinity-fics... :D
rainbowraindeer chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
Yay for another chapter!

I just love how you potray the heartless in this fic - and their reaction to light ("seeing the Keybearer’s heart for the very first time, without the common fear of being burned and rejected by the light...") - along with the little world (of bolded letters) you put them.

Lets hope this new trend works out.
CSOmega chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Been reading it so far. It's great to see an actually good story instead of drivel written in half a second (some of which is mine(the drivel that is). Keep up the good work.
rainbowraindeer chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
Still hooked... and wow, Goofy's becoming a Heartless? An interesting turn of events, and it's done so well with your writing style
Iaveina chapter 8 . 3/4/2007
Wo! I KNEW Goofy had the Heartless Symbol! HE NEEDS A HUG! They all need hugs actually...!
Iaveina chapter 4 . 3/4/2007
(-Iaveina's jaw drops-) YOU KILLED DONALD! O, I've read your authors note so I'll go read more...I'm loving the story so far!
Owl chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
Hey there! I only recently finished KH2's storyline, so it's only now that I can read Kingdom Hearts fiction without fear of spoilers.

In this fic I found exactly what I was looking for. I'm so impressed with your writing style and your portrayal of each character - perhaps especially Donald and then Goofy. Honestly, there's so much I could praise you for here, but I'm not exactly good at it. The battle scene, though, from start to finish, had me riveted.

The theme of friendship, I definitely find to be a far worthier read than romance. That's what drew me here in the first place. And in the Trinity it is addressed, generally, much less than I think it deserves.

The behaviour of the Heartless, particularly a certain Wyvern, are particularly intruiging. And I have some of my own ideas about what's happened to Goofy, but of course I have no idea if I'm right. So, the mystery remains.

I'm kind of relieved that you mentioned it won't end in tragedy.

I'm really enjoying the story so far, and am looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you, and please keep going!
rainbowraindeer chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
Wow, I only just came across this story (Only because I just got into Kingdom Hearts about a week and a half ago) but I'm hooked already and can't honestly wait until you update again!

I've been looking so hard for stuff like this, something that deals with the Sora, Donald, and Goofy friendship (I would never have expected that the Disney characters get so little attention in this fandom). This is the most well written and truly interesting piece I've read so far, and the Sora/Kairi hints are a good touch too

Keep up the good work!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
your doin' a pretty good job of keeping up the mysteries with me! but that may just be me. (sigh)sometimes i'm really good at solving mysteries and yet other times i'm completely hopeless. oh well great chapter! update soon! i wanna know where Donald is(cuz i dont already, hopeless i know) and whats wrong with Goofy, and all that stuff!
Haph chapter 7 . 12/2/2006
I'm still with ya', for one! How could I forget this story? I tell ya', such amazing work puts me to shame, it really does. I love it.

Anyway, for the fanfic.

I want to know what's wrong with Goofy, now. Maybe he forgot to take his Prozac this morning...just kidding. I was hooked from the first chapter, you ain't gonna' lose me now, that's fer sure. You've got quite a few mysteries in this story. Well, to me, anyway. Keep up the good work! I'd love to offer some constructive criticism...

...but I can't. I need to learn from you, not vice versa, before I can critique you. xD

Anywho, update soon, though if I'm any model you'll be doing so three months from now. xD But, hey, I can dream!

-Haphazardous
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 6 . 11/19/2006
please update soon? i wanna know whether Sora and Goofy will figure out that the Wyvern is Donald (I'm right, right? Its Donald?)and whats gonna happen next! please update!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
dont worry, you'll get there, heck i'm writing 4 fics at once and two or three more are writing themselves in my head, plus i'm helping my friend write her fics, and i'm reading/reviewing other fics, and i've got all the pressures of school and such. so if i can do it, so can you. :D