Reviews for Intimacies
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
love the way the crew is not over reacting
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Interesting take on the significance of a hairbrush.

Mal is so snarky, I love him!
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Too adorable! Rayne’s first spat! I love how much he respects River.

“And brushing her hair would make her a whore how, exactly?”

- very comical!

"Watchin’ her is one ‘a his favorite past times lately and even though he knows she knows he’s standin’ there, he apurciates the fact she pretends she don’t."

- This to me is so romantic.

“I kinda suspected you liked her when you didn’t avail yourself of the cathouse our last job…And, mayhap when you danced with her. ‘Spose the kitten was a clue as well. Why is the Captain always the last to know these things?”

Great Mal!
LuipaardJack chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
CUTENESS!
simonishot chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
You know I love this series and that you've completely converted me to Jayne / River, but one of the things that's great about it is the way you handle the other characters. Your Simon is always perfect and your Mal is so very Mal. I hope you do more with other characters soon.
Tallera chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I should have started reviewing this series about 17 stories ago, but I've been lazy. Bad me! ;D I agree with the previous reviewer: this is far and away the BEST Rayne series I've ever read. The individual stories may be short, but you're not shorting the characters or rushing through the development of the relationship, which has been delightful to explore! It's mildly creepifying, how RIGHT you make these two seem for each other...even though from another POV, they're seven different kinds of wrong. Every time I log into the first thing I check is whether you've posted a new "Little" tale yet...and I often find myself checking 2-3 times a day! You're a tonic for Firefly fans suffering from post-Serenity blues, Michmak! Keep up the marvelous work! :D
Dina C chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Love the way you ratchet up the tension another notch or two with each one of these segments. Very eager to see the fruition of this series. Your ability to express the Jayne dialogue is very good. You have a great ear.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This one just set my little old romantic heart a pitter-patter!
The Pineapple chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Oo, nice to see more Mal! I'd like to see other characters included like this. You're dialogue is great, like I'm watching the show!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
aw...the hair brushing was a really nice touch. I was wondering why you're posting each of these as a seperate story, but it's just wondering on my part, I don't need an answer. Are we ever going to do a little fast forward into the future where River IS old enough?
Evilbunny chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I do love how oblivious our captain can be in a certain type of situation.

dear jayne, he's all sorts of confused.

good show.
a-muses-inspiration chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Well, I have absolutely no idea what any of this is to do with, as I haven't seen Serenity or whatever it is thast seems to have preceeded it.. However, I love these little stories, and I think they're wonderful, and I love reading them. But, I can't help wondering why you didn't put them as chapter in one story...?

Also, how many are there going to be? I mean, you're almost on 20 here, this could go on forever! Not that I'm complaining - like I said, I love reading them.

.:lovelove:. nogm .x.x.x.
FeNg Le Matsuri chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This is my absolute favorite Rayne series... ever. It's absolutely adorable how Jayne doesn't want to brush her hair because he doesn't want to treat her like a whore. Like Mal in your story... I'm still trying to wrap my head around Jayne actually COURTING River, but I bet you'll make it all kinds of interesting. Maybe Jayne will brush her hair eventually... not in the whorish sorta way, but the intimate sorta way...? ::nudge nudge wink wink::