Reviews for Playing with Lee
anamarya chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
i should start playing these games at work maybe my colleagues wouldn't be so bored (boring).

i can imagine Tigh's face :)
Copper's Mama chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
very good, loved it. made me laugh too much. more more more!
NewFan chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Great sequel to Playing with Kara. I liked how much steamier it was, but that you still managed to have a lot of humour by having them interacting with Commander Adama and others.
JAT.NJ chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Oh. My. Gods. Really. Good. Story. Sexy. Sweet. Funny. Hard. To. Type. Like. This. :)

Really. Enjoyed. It.
Hell-of-Fire chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
this story had just everything! it was hot, it was cute, it was funny, it was just frakking amazing :D

Thanks a lot for writing it, I enjoyed every part of it!
Jenndifurry chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
well i think we need another sequal one where the commander fiqures out exactly what is going on between his best pilots. january 6th thats when there is a new BSG yeah time to party.
Nytel chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
Games are fun!

Thanks tracy, that was awesome! :)
myjaph chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
So who's been staring at a certain avatar a little too often eh?

That was terrific! It had me giggling by the time I got to the end.

Well done! again... and again...

:))

8))
SciFiScribe chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Yipee! I loved this story so much. I'm glad you finished it - and with a happy ending, too!

Great job!
Nytel chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
That was amazing! It was so well written. You did a great job.

(by the way I think I'm going to run out of compliments soon. Lol.)
myjaph chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I'm guessing your cold nights were warmed up writing this :D...very sensual

Love it..thanks very much
CCl4 chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
Good stuff, keep writing. I like what you have done.
lynnmichelle chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
Thank you so much for this bit of fluff and smut. I'm at home sick today and it has cheered me up immensly :-) A very hot story and if I wasn't so sick I'm sure my hubby would have gotten lucky tonight!

BTW - I am trying to be patient - I'm just terribly jealous of you being able to write so many stories at once while I'm just trying to fonsigh the one I'm working on.
Jenndifurry chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Well I do believe this writer likes to play games with her readers.
lynnmichelle chapter 2 . 11/4/2005
I'm glad you made a sequel to the Playing with ... story. Just a question though - is this game just between them or others? If so how will they address a superior officer with just one word answers? DOes the word Sir count?

Tracy I know I'm a geek but hey - a girl wonders about these things :-)