Reviews for Why We Fight
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
its like spike says, when the slayer dies, its because she allows herself to be killed. great oneshot.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
The only good Buffy/Watchmen crossover I've seen.

I wonder what changed in Buffyverse with Spike's death, and could Nikki tell her Watcher about an encounter with Rorschach.
atheneblue chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I really like the concept, and I enjoy your writing style. I think I wanted to see more, though. The ending is abrupt. Any thoughts on a part 2? (Obviously you planned it as a one-and-done). -ab
Mountain King chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
It's been a while scince you posted this story ( The Rocharch/Nikki Wood one, in case you've forgotten it) I dug it up as the only Watchmen /Buffy crossover I can find.

You see I'm planing my own little take on an old favourte(Xander, in halloween, as Rocharch!) and I wanted to see if anyone else had tried it. I must have missed this story the first time around and think I should review.

I think the same effect could have been acheived without resorting to killing Spike, or having such an effect on the Buffy timeline. It could have been a unrecorded battle between Wood and Spike or even just a different vampire than Spike.

Well written and, like your other work with Wallice and Gromit, a crossover out of the blue that no one could see coming. Just the sort I enjoy, there are too many badly written Buffy/Stargate and Buffy/Harry Potter crossovers out there.

Best thing about this is it's short and self contained, other than a bit of back ground you don't need any backstory. Best of all it doesn't need to continue, that is the story right there.

Mountain King
c-wolf chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
out of all the ones in Watchmen, Rorschach was my favorite.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
VERY AU, if Spike dies that early...that helps Buffy early on, might hurt some time after that, but makes her S2 a bit easier... well, unless she ends up not having his help against Angelus...

Slayers are likely not affected by the Keene act -they never wore masks & costumes and always stayed out of the public eye; vamps turn to dust, so there are no embarrassing corpses left lying around; unless one is caught red-handed or on video, not so much of a problem...

Rorschach is a great character though, no question -
Thea-Zara chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This was a damned fine beginning, and I can't wait to see where you're going with it.