Reviews for More Than Just A Name: Sailor Moon Poems
Mistal chapter 9 . 11/3/2002
well Sailor PLuto is my fav, and I love that poeme!
gone account chapter 10 . 5/3/2001
I loved them. I liked the way you incorporated the meanings of the girls's names with their personalities, and I like your style of poetry. Write more!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
*gets an evil glint in her eye* Not everyone likes Chibi-usa! Mwa haha ... ouch! *begins to dodge stuff thrown by all the Chibi-usa fans out there* Gomen! I just find her annoying sometimes. But hey, I guess if I were an only child, and that age, I'd be that way too.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Powerful! Um, no pun intended, lol. I don't know why, but I just love Michiru's, er, Sailor Neptune's attack. Deep Submerge ... it just looks so cool!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Ah, this fits Haruka perfectly! With the way her attack looks, it is like she's controlling the environment around her ... Great description.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Heh, nope! That really didn't need a summary ... But you know, you should put all these poems into one ... Um, and call it "Mistresses of the Planets: A Collection of Poems." *sweatdrops* I understand the need/want for reviews for each individual one, but my poor hand is getting tired scrolling, looking for these! Heh, that's my two cents! I liked this one. You can't help but to like Usa.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
*hums commercial tune in her head* I'm your Venus, I'm your fire, your desire! *looks up and sweatdrops* Oops, sorry. I really do hate that commercial, lol. Minako/Sailor Venus really is pretty. And just to think, she started it all, so to speak. Great!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Wow, that fits Ami so well! Deep down, though, despite her seriousness, she would be a great friend to have. _
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Poor Setsuna ... She must get so lonely at times. I heard that the reason she's the Time Guardian is because of the feelings she had for Endymion at one time. *shrugs* But then, I could just be misinformed (which is most likely)! *sweatdrops* Again, you captured her very well with this poem.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Rei's ability to read fire can be both a blessing and curse, especially when she agonizes over soemthing alone. I think you captured her well, here.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Cool poem! I think it fits Mako-chan/Lita really well.
Mystery Star chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
I liked this very much. You captured Amy's character perfectly. As you can tell Sailor Mercury is my fav.
Jellicatso chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Very kawaii. _
NekoChanPrincess chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Aww this one went a lot deeper into detail. Love it!
NekoChanPrincess chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Again its wonderful! Okay, you've made it to my favorites! You really have a gift of poetry..