Reviews for Luck
Famous Fault chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Well, I don't assume he is going to get anything out of the name Renenet though. I wish him luck. That's ironic.
I'd be annoyed to no end if Ryuk so casually had remarked 'an odd pair' when clearly only one person was standing there and I'd have become frightened if it became clear that the stranger could see Ryuk.
I don't usually like light, but I understand he must be confused at the turn of events.
I put my bet on Bakura any day in the case scenario that Light starts trying to hunt him down.

Great job
Famous Fault
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I've just been rewatching some of Bakura's best episodes, and then I stumbled upon this little gem of a fic. You just made my night. XD
Specklefur chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Brilliant.

(I just read the first two volumes of Death Note and am hooked)

Yey for Bakura!
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
i liked! good job!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I like it a lot. I would love to read a sequel.
Adel Mortescryche chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Very, very interesting concept! i don't think I'd even thought that YGO and Deathnote could be crossed over. Yes, there are shinigami and evil spirits in common, but other than that... I have to say thar i liked your description of Ryou/Bakura. Looks so much like a child, but with something sinister hidden in the edges, just beyond reach/sight... I would have loved to read more of something like this, sad that it's only a oneshot. At any rate, great job at combining the two series!
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Yeesh, Yami Bakura's creepy. Interesting concept though, I liked it.
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Hmm... interesting.

Bakura and Death Note. Two things that I love more than cats. And that's saying something.
KitsunesEmber chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
omg if they fought i wouldn't know which side to choose D:

well light would probably lose anyway :( but anyway, great idea making light meet Bakura xD u should continue it X3
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Bakura would be creepy like that... Nice one!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Interesting, Bakura being on that train. This gives much in the way for food for thought. Keep writing!
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
You rock. A Yu-gi-oh crossover that's not random people dueling. Thank you.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Certainly an interesting combination!
Aki chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
0_0 holy...sweet! :-D
Gemini-2006 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
O_O more more more please more...thats so awesome...I think this is the first YuGiOh and Death note story...I want to know what happens...Light wont beable to sleep?...I! wont beable to sleep...comeone keep writing