Reviews for Another Snape Courts Harry Fic Harry's POV
ZianaSue chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Typical manly reaction to finding out their lover is preggers. Passing out, manly indeed.
angelbaby.kh2 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Perfect ending now all we need is sev to get knocked up lol
Elis1412 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Not to be rude as I really do enjoy your fanfic, but in the Wizarding England it's customary to make the middle name of the firstborn son the name of their sire, so actually Snape's middle name is Tobias.
I don't mean to be prude, I just thought you may like this for further reference.
johnny.vick chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
omg ore cant leave it there ...
PianoCat13 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
o pleas o please write a sequel or i might just die /
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
xD Awesome
Rapidez chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Lol. xD
TalaDentro chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
Good story, still have issues with last chapter, but overall it's well done.
TalaDentro chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
I really like this story but I have issues with this chapter. if they'd been training together for months wouldn't they have come to a deeper understanding of each other much earlier? Then the Dursleys AND Voldie-shorts just all happen to show up at the restaurant in London that they go for their first date? Plus the Dursleys aren't the type to eat out much and London is around 22 miles away from Surrey. Not a terribly long distance, but still a ways to go for a meal. I don't know, it's like you just wanted to get past the obstacles but wanted a quick painless way to do it so did this... I just think, that what I've seen of your writing so far, that this could've been much better.
Cinnamon Buns chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
Cte. I loved the epilog.
AmagicRickman chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
With surprise I was reading this story. And it's really cool. It does belong to some of my favorite.
Rika100 chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
I love it!

This is a great story.

Nice ending. _
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Poor Harry. That was amazing.