Reviews for Chasing the Dream
Update!
j3w3lsimone chapter 3 . 5/6
Can you please please please please please please please finish
bkwrmgrl87 chapter 1 . 5/3
Nooooooo... This can't be it! I love this world and adventure you have created. I discovered your work the other day and I have not been able to put it down and now it looks like you're finished. I really loved this story and I'm sad to see it stay incomplete, but I just wanted to say I Loved it and am sad it will just be cut off at this terrible junction. But I've loved it all the same. Thanks for the story you gave. It was beautiful.
manpreet531 chapter 3 . 2/26
Please complete it ...story is going on a good path
blueeyesbadassangel chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I love your stories! I just have one question though are you going to post more chapters?
mdauben chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
I see its been quite some time since you updated this story. It's a shame as its really quite good. I don't know if you still monitor notices from this website but if you do I'd urge you to consider finishing off this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
I know it's been forever since you've updated but plz update this is the best fan fix ever plzzzzzzz continue the story!
lilkathra chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
love to know what happens next
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
One really good James/Lily fic is "Just Like His Grandfather." It starts out with James Sirius Potter trying to ask out the girl HE likes (a smart and sassy redhead, of course!), and McGonagall, seeing his repeated failure, decides to tell him and Albus the story of their grandparents, James and Lily. The story includes Harry's father's love story as well as his son's, and it's really good. I hope you like it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
It would have been great if you continued this story :(
GriffenKnight chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Shame on you for not finishing such a great story! What a waste!
SparksChaser chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Congratulations for the chapter! Awesome!
SparksChaser chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Amaaazing story, please don't give up!
LyricalGirl chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
It's a shame this story wasn't finished... It's REALLY good!
musingmarauder chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
I've just read all your fics in this universe and they're amazing. It's been so long since you last updated that I assume you are no longer working on it. It's a shame because you write so well and I would love to know what happens with Jeff and Malfoy as well as how Ginny and Harry work things out.