Reviews for Chasing the Dream
lilkathra chapter 3 . 4/25
love to know what happens next
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
One really good James/Lily fic is "Just Like His Grandfather." It starts out with James Sirius Potter trying to ask out the girl HE likes (a smart and sassy redhead, of course!), and McGonagall, seeing his repeated failure, decides to tell him and Albus the story of their grandparents, James and Lily. The story includes Harry's father's love story as well as his son's, and it's really good. I hope you like it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
It would have been great if you continued this story :(
GriffenKnight chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Shame on you for not finishing such a great story! What a waste!
SparksChaser chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Congratulations for the chapter! Awesome!
SparksChaser chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Amaaazing story, please don't give up!
LyricalGirl chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
It's a shame this story wasn't finished... It's REALLY good!
musingmarauder chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
I've just read all your fics in this universe and they're amazing. It's been so long since you last updated that I assume you are no longer working on it. It's a shame because you write so well and I would love to know what happens with Jeff and Malfoy as well as how Ginny and Harry work things out.
Chichiforever chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I read your first story and loved it so I moved on to this one and love it. please update soon.
Dinosaur1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hey! I've been reading your stories for over a week now, trying to finish them! I'm totally hooked. I hope you continue this story...coughhh i'm completely shipping Hermione and Ron coughhh... ANYWAYS you're really good at making the reader feel what you feel. I was crying when in Seeking the Truth Ginny was thinking about all the people who died. I miss Mrs. Weasley so much! But I guess that's the point. I also hated Harry in the beginning. And I really want Ron and Hermione! But, I won't hate you if you don't put them together... THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE AMAZING FANFICTION. KEEP WRITING! Dinosaur1
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
I really love your story it's probably one of the best I've ever written and I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation. I cannot wait for you to post more and I desperately want Hermione and Ron to get back together and at the moment I have absolutely no respect for Padma. Please please PLEASE post more soon! And if you leave it off or end with Hermione and Ron not together AND Ginny and Harry not together I find you and murder you in your sleep (not really). That is how passionate I am about my fandoms so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE respond to my pleas of continuing your story
starless-ocean chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
So awesome I'm really curious how it will go on - especially with Malfoy finally getting into the big game... I wish you good luck with writing! I'll patiently wait for more, hoping that one day you might return to this fic. Thank you for the awesome prestory Seeking and please please please don't abandon this! (I do understand it though if there are more important things than writing... just don't forget that we faithful readers will always hope for your return)
Teggi chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I am loving your Seeking the Truth stories and i need to know how did it?
TheLycanLovegoodChronicles chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU HAD BETTER FINISH THIS STORY! I NEED THIS STORY!
TheLycanLovegoodChronicles chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I LOVE your stories. The way you portray Harry is a mix of Canon, Starkid and some other really good Fanfics I've read (Parselmouth of Slytherin and The Darkness Within Trilogy).