Reviews for Again
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
aww poor rowen...poor serena...*burst into tears*
mimizmd chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is a good story. I really liked it. I was wondering why you paired these characters this way. Would you be able to tell me? I am trying to get everyone's opinion. I would love to draw my pairings of them, but I want to know their personailities and facts about each other's series. I am trying to watch the Ronin Warriors right now. I already know quite a bit about Sailor Moon. But tell me, why did you pair them the way you did? Thanks.
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
Oh... I love it... but you should write a prequel, that shows how they met in the first place...
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
*gets starry-eyed* I love that song! And it fits this fic perfectly. Then again, you probably wrote it so it would, but you know what I mean! I liked it very much. _
Megan chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Hey that was great! Are you going to make a second chapter?
laura chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
really nice fanfic i really love it
alexz chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
write more!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
*snifs* yea...I almost started to cry...*snifs again* my eyes are burning with tears...I loved it! Please write more!
DT Maxwell chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
SEQUAL! or at LEAST another chapter.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Another excellent story! I LOVE how you had the guys do things that the girls do to be closer to them and how the girls do things the guys like to do to be closer to them too! POST MORE ASAP! I LOVED IT! I DID make me sigh a few times. how lonely and romantic at the same time! Post another one! Like the one we were talking about before!

Love ya,

Sam
adb chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
your not ending it there are you? your going to continue this right? your not going to leave us hanging right? please continue, do the Ronin's and scouts get back together?