Reviews for Goku's Little Problem
Lonekat chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was an awesome piece!
Rian Ruby chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Ahhahaha! Now this I like. I always thought Kakarot wasn't as perfect as everyone believed! Got to come running to the great Vegeta for help, huh Kakarot? Nice one.
Nselas chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I love this story. It's funny. Are you going to write a sequel?
Jane Black278 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
according to my perspective, he had always been a man (he is a little confused, but is part of his attributes, besides, he had two sons and Chichi has never complained of anything, so I think that the topic about pleasure, Goku completely satisfied xD) I must admit that I laughed a lot with all the situations and conversations of these two, Vegeta trying to withstand the most hated person in the entire world and talking about personal issues such as sex... with Kakaroto! xD hahahaa I did not know Vegeta was so good in bed, for that reason Bulma does not complain so much that when he says "woman" xD. awesome job! I love it! very funny :D
HK-47 Scarlet chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I know this is an old fic, but I don't care. You should be damned proud of yourself.

I was laughing so hard my dad came in the room and smacked me upside the head to shut me up; and bear in mind he only does that when I laugh REALLY loud.

It was wittily written, AND you managed to keep them both IC. I think you have Vejita's speech down pact, as I find he has a specific way of speaking that you captured perfectly.

I loved how you didn't use crack as an excuse and have everyone OOC. They were so IC that it just made this fic all the more hilarious.

I normally pic out my favorite part in a review, but there were just so many I couldn't choose. So I won't go based on humor.

Favorite part:

/Goku extended a hand. “Shake?” Vejita looked over the offered appendage for a moment. And just that once-that singular occasion-, he decided to accept the gesture.

“Congratulations Kakkarot. You’re finally a man.”/

It was a smooth ending, and a great closing line from my favorite DBZ character.

Great job!

Happy Writing!

Scarlet The Imperfect
poetina chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Excellent I loved it.
the sexiest of lemurs chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
excelent job hannah-hime it was indeed silly, but entertaining
Keruri-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
LOL! That was great! Totally funny and really well-written. I loved it! Everyone was really IC (Goku and Vegeta were absolutely HILARIOUS, I could totally picture everything that was going on). I laughed all the way through it.

Keruri
lexie chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
OMG that was like so totally fab (thick american accent) ! i like totally luv your fict !

but omg i was soo depressed when u didn't continue with the goku & vegeta 'bonding'sessions (wink, wink, nudge,nudge)i would luv if u'd write more, where goku and vegeta actully hook up ! all in all this is just a FANTASTIC fict,

ps i luv how goku's got the whole blushing vergin personality !
X X X chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Wow this is...interesting. None the less you seem to be a very DARING author. But I must say: Goku, wow, I never would have thought of him to be the kind to even ask for help on that...personal afair. Still i thought this fanfic as humerious and a good story, but WOW you are horny. Please write more. {:{)
Master of Air chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Honestly, I think your insane. This was distrubing on so many...SO MANY, different...extensive...levels.

If I'm being honest I must say that this is going on my favorites list.
bloodpatternblue chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
he he he

I love you're evil mind D

that was great! truly orignal and a very funny peice of writting
Infinity-Nevermore chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Fucking awesome! Thank you for giving me an enormous laugh that I'd get in trouble for if the computer lab had more then my two friends in. Keep writing!
Lights Dying Fire chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Haha, you should be pround!

(x-cuse me wile i spli my sides with laughter)

Yea! great story, so so so funny and entertaining.

Hey, you gonna add a second chapter?

Cuz that'd be great!

Keep it up

-me
Deirdre Acaena chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Damn did I laugh hard on that one! That was good, really!

Hope to read your next piece soon