Reviews for Jackets
bakapock chapter 1 . 1/17
i like it
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Do you really believe Kagetora could not ever break the circle by himself, alone? I mean... But he took a part in it when he sealed his memories away, right? o.o?

Despite this, it was marvelous the attachment between Takaya and the jacket xD Kind of cute, and the "harsh" welcome to Naoe ** Takaya is so easy to be read x3

Anyway, great fic .ob

ja ne o/
Erica chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
not bad... 'kinda sappy... not NEARLY enugh makeing-out!
chu chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
hehe this was really cute! there should be more mirage of blaze stories. Please write more!
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That was well written, and I liek how you ended it.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I loved this. The ending is a cliff hanger but it's still a very enjoyable read.
Rodick chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I like this very much. I like both of your Mirage of Blaze on shots. You shd do more.
Nilee chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
great chapter; excellent explanation of the Kagetora-Takaya duality
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I like almost everything about this story. You seem to view the relationship between Takaya and Kagetora as I do and I firmly enjoyed Takaya winning. Um. I wish the ending was nicer. Could you be persuaded to do an epilogue to this story?

Good job!
Emman chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
All that angst just made me go fuzzy inside. Takaya's somewhat known feelings to Kagetora's known indecision is a perfect balance to a good fanfic. I always had wondered what happened to that jacket. The OVA never discussed it.

BTW, thank you for finding the fics and making a grouping of them. They were fun to read.

Also, btw, do you know any good websites for MoB, I can't really find any?
Tate Soyker chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
yeah, that was great!
quantuminferno chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
that was really cute.

i like how you did the inner turmoil between takaya and kagetora.

awesome!
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
...I think I just about drooled. Lol-wow! You did fantastic! I've been searching for MoB and my friend bought the whole t.v. series. So I fixed her ass and bought the OVA (and if you've seen it you'd know episode 2 was lovely). So...we just finished watching it (again) actually...so this was a find! Great read! Hope for more.

Morbid Maxwell~Dead boys don't always say no.
vaioma chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
interesting story. I've only watched the OVA and had a very hard time understanding everything. All I got was that Naoe and Kagetora have some sort of past but I don't get what it is, so mind clearing that up for me. If you don't want to spoil the story for anyone by responding it here you can email me:

I also read the companion story to Jacket and it's also good. Nice going.
dk-joy chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I like this story! And I was just thinking the other day how Takaya obviously likes Naoe, but Kagetora can't make up his mind. Please write more! I'm going to read the companion fic now.