Reviews for True Love Waits
JessandRoryLover chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
That was really good! Way better then how that particular episode turned out...If only this had happened!
leki the philosophical momad chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
aw thats nice but rory and jess? i dunno it just seems like rich boy logan suited her better. i dunno i hope jess leaves 4 good because he never returned her calls and he was just so insensitive! hmm nice fic thuough1

Lexi
someone5 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh, I love the leather jacket comment at the beginning! How he would wear it when something life-changing happens. Such an astute detail.

The ending here was lovely, too. How she regretted her decision, but he knew it was for the best. So tragic. But in a good way. ;)
can't live with out um chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This is really good but u have 2 keep on going. u should have rory and jess hook up again.
hannah chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
i just read all of your stories and they are great! i liked this one and it was so nice and so sad at the same time when they said "im sorry i didnt go with you" and he said "never expected you to rory".
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
That is so good!
applexbabe chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Omgsh, I loved it! Haha, I have like, absolutely no criticism, it was great :)

I think you wrote a very in-character Jess considering you wrote it before the actually eppy showed what he was like now :) Well done!
waitin chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
love it i hope it would have happened on t.v. please keep writing
nikki chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
omg i lovr it so much

u need to kepp writting
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Amazing story. Very well written. Now if we could only get them to end the episode like that.
iluvmylowandbaseball chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I love it! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
dodgers lady chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
i seriously hope you continue this story. if you dont i will be devistated! so hurry please.
solodancer chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
oh my god! I'm so excited! JESS is comming back! It's on your friends birthday? It's mine too! I'm so happy. anyway your story was really good. Its like the episode all bundled up together. I cant wait until the episode. But I LOVED the last lines.

"I'm sorry I didn't go with you."

"I never expected you to Rory."

That should be in the episode. Its so dramatic. I love it!

~SD
sanfrangiantsfan chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Good story, it was kinda bittersweet. I think that the episode will bring us a new Jess speech or quote. You know the famous ones all us Lits know by heart? I am soo excited!
Gilmore-GirlsLost-Fan chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I love your story, its amazing and i'm so excited for next week when Jess comes back. anyways please update soon. :)