Reviews for Blur the Lines
1derland pixie chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Is that really the end? It seems like there should be more!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
This is amazing; I've never read anything like this! Nagi imagining Weiss and Schwartz switching places while he was in a coma...Wow!
Nekosune chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Wow! I loved it! Totally twisted! _ Cookies and pocky for you! _ Please update again soon! I'll give you yamyams if you do! _
Lahz chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
YAY! DEDICATED! ME! TO! WOOT! YAY FOR DEDICATIONS! YAY FOR LAHZ AND HEAVENGODDESS YAY FOR YOU WE LOVE YOU, SNORKLE! Well, right now, I have one mother of a cold so don't mind my randomosity. -stumbles away drunkenly-

Omi: You're pathetic.

Lahz: how rude...
KUsagi chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
This was nice I suppose. That is until the very end. I was confused. What do you mean by they got their wish? Perhaps you could write more...and take poor nagi-chan out of a coma! T-T
Lahz chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
o.o I don't get this... did they switch places with Weiss? Huh? Did they? Did they? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh? WHE I AM INVINCABLE! I AM UNSTOPABLE! I AM THE LAHZ! -runs up a tree screaming hysterically-

Maura: Lahz, get down from the tree!

Lahz: NEVAH! IM GONNA MAKE THE TEAM!

Maura: WTF
HeavenGoddess chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
woah...im totally confused. when did they work at weiss' flowershop? please continue soon so i can get some answers!