Reviews for Halloween Revenge
333555777rrrrssssrrrrssss chapter 8 . 7/3
Don't look at Jafar and Maleficent they're both good guys and us Villains don't like good guys we destroy them! Help! Shadrach screamed scared I'm a evil Villain now oh no Maleficent did you hear that? Off course I heard that well we're good guys and we can make Shadrach be us a good guy but how are we supposed to do that? Hey Villains! Huh it's those good guys Maleficent and Jafar am I a good guy yet ? Ok you can open your eyes now huh I'm a good guy again! Shadrach said happy thanks for saving me from those Villains who tried to turn me into one of them a evil Villain aw you're welcome Shadrach said Jafar happy yeah we saved you from those Villains who tried to turn you evil. You're not evil right? Us off course we're not evil why would you think that? We're all Heroes not evil Villains. You want to watch VeggieTales with me? Oh yeah I sure would they do jokes about you that are so hilarious! All the time it's so funny! I know it is
333555777rrrrssssrrrrssss chapter 7 . 7/3
Finally we're going to turn you into one of us a Villain! Hook said yes you're going to love being such a evil bad boy! Scar said laughing evil am I a Villain yet? Not yet Ursula said ok you can open your eyes now Shadrach huh! He was shocked in a evil Villain now? He said why off course you're one of us now Shadrach yes you just became a evil Villain like we are! And you're in our family now the Villain family! Hook said with a evil smile welcome to the family Shadrach you're a evil Villain now Ursula said!
333555777rrrrssssrrrrssss chapter 1 . 7/3
Hey guys what if we turn Shadrach into one of us a Villain! Scar said evilly I don't know about this Scar Maleficent and Jafar said we're not evil Villains anymore and we're good . Oh come on Jafar and Maleficent you guys don't have to do it with us if you don't want to you two can probably just go play outside with each other if you don't want to join in our Villain plan on turning Shadrach into one of us a evil Villain. Let's just go outside Jafar and play with each other since we're both good guys now. Yeah I agree with you Maleficent let's just play with each other and just stay out of those other Villains trying to turn Shadrach into one of them a Villain.
sunflaretmnt chapter 8 . 5/25
this story is really amazing and i really hope that someday u start writing it again
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
Please continue
sunflaretmnt chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
my little sister and i really like this story
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
please please please please continue! pwetty please*puppy dog eyes* with sugar on top?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
weird?!
Jen chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
O_O HOLY- you need to continue writing! I want to know what happens next and I want to know how the villains will get their revenge. I also want to know how Mickey would be turned into a bad guy and how Minnie and the others could cure him and stop the bad guys. Btw, what does your OC Angela have to do with the villains? I'm desperate to find out! PlEASE continue! No matter how long it takes!
muchness246 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
this was an awesome story cant wait to read the rest
Cherucha chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Man been 2-3 years ...sad.
kegusaran 14 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Ha ha.
mrmistoffelees chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Great story...can't wait to find out who Angela's master really is...
Lily-Ginny 2457 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
This is a REALLY good story! So, anyways, I think her master is that guy from the Black Couldron!(never saw the actual movie,so i can't tell, really). Still, super good story!
August08 chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Please continue. This story is SOOOO good. I have to know what happens to Mickey. Again, please continue.