Reviews for Halloween Revenge
sunflaretmnt chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
my little sister and i really like this story
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
please please please please continue! pwetty please*puppy dog eyes* with sugar on top?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Jen chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
O_O HOLY- you need to continue writing! I want to know what happens next and I want to know how the villains will get their revenge. I also want to know how Mickey would be turned into a bad guy and how Minnie and the others could cure him and stop the bad guys. Btw, what does your OC Angela have to do with the villains? I'm desperate to find out! PlEASE continue! No matter how long it takes!
muchness246 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
this was an awesome story cant wait to read the rest
Cherucha chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Man been 2-3 years ...sad.
kegusaran 14 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Ha ha.
mrmistoffelees chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Great story...can't wait to find out who Angela's master really is...
Lily-Ginny 2457 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
This is a REALLY good story! So, anyways, I think her master is that guy from the Black Couldron!(never saw the actual movie,so i can't tell, really). Still, super good story!
August08 chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Please continue. This story is SOOOO good. I have to know what happens to Mickey. Again, please continue.
Mariel1 chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
This chapter definitely caught my interest. Something is going on! I can't wait to see what unfolds! I'm sorry I didn't review sooner, when I first read this, but forgetting to review is a bad habit of mine. Loving it so far!
Squad Unit 19 chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
This is a very interesting story, one that I am highly captivated with. I'm very curious about Mickey and how Minnie will react and will help him later. I really want to know what happens next. Please keep going! I have to know what's going to happen!

Squad Unit 19.
Kartoonfanatic chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
Very good work! I can't believe it's unfinished!

I noticed several things here and there, including some common quotes taken from the actual show House of Mouse and the movie Hercules. Not bad, actually a very good thing because it's an easy way to accomplish a character's personality and write something that they would say, so good job there. But sometimes, especially nearing the end, you repeated some lines instead of finding new ways of saying what you mean, like in Angela's transformation.

I love the writing. It's detailed and smoothly worded in most parts. And the cliffhanger chapter is sad and terrifying!

Excellent job! You really should finish it!
LadyLioness chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Please update soon! I love House of Mouse, and your story is so intriguing! It's hard to find good H of M fanfiction, and I can't wait to read more of yours!
nopegonefromhere chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
Yes! Fianlly an update after years of waiting we are finally graced with a new chapter. I though that this fic was long since dead after the long pause and gave up hope in ever seeing it updated again. I'm so glas it did, it's been one of my favotire stories that I can proudly say I still have hope to see finished. Hopefully.

Keep up with the good writing.