Reviews for Glass Shards
Krystalslazz chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
I really enjoyed this :)
Jena chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
Well, it took me 6 months to realize you finished this fic. Thanks for giving us a conclusion. Many authors just leave us hanging. Thank you for your hard work over the years and thanks for the shout-out !
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
Wow.

I actually realized this was posted before Christmas, but I didn't want to read it and see it come to an end. I finally did and wow. I think you did a good job wrapping it up and seeing the ending. Beka finally having it out with her father and the plan for the Drago-Katsov are great sections, as well as Rhade finally coming into his own. The sort-of proposal was brilliant. (And Ignatius' response of "You're not pregnant?" was great!)

I would have liked seeing the story, I think, as you described it in the notes, but as it was I still enjoyed it and would make a point of checking for updates occasionally. Now that it's finished I might go back and reread it! I do hope you expand on it more, especially since you do write the more adult scenes well, and if you do please let us know!

Thank you for a great story.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
Congratulations on finishing this story. I'm a little sad it's over, but it is a nice, open ending, so mostly I am happy to have read it.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
Haha, you certainly delivered on that promise of that next chapter rapidly. Kudos. I can see how this was a rushed ending to tie everything together, but it didn't go to badly. And I must say I very much appreciate and respect the effort to follow through and finish, regardless of your current circumstances and fandom tastes. A lot of authors get bored and just stop with the inspiration, which I understand too, but as a reader I very much appreciate you making the extra effort to push through and wrap up. Everyone appreciates closure, particularly if its not half-assed cop out closure, and I like very much where you ended up. Appropriately open-ended to let it go off into its own AU oblivion verse!
TriGemini chapter 14 . 12/18/2011
I'm happy that you've finally updated again.

Really loved this story, a lot.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
Such a dramatic place to stop! But also very appropriate. This scene has definitely been buidling for a while so its nice to have it out in the open. Now I'm just looking forward to the confrontation with dear old dad, as well as how Rhade is going to deal with the aftermath of both.
jojobevco chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Good Story, please continue.
Wind Spirt chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
Love it please keep going!
Jena chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
It took me awhile but I finally got here. So glad to see this update(even though I am more than a month late).

I hope Rhade's discovery doesn't change things for the worst. It's bad to learn all about one's past life like that.

Hope to see another update from you soon.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
This is one of the stories I've been following for the longest time. It's so nice that it's still being told...

I'm so glad he finally found out the truth.
QuasiSense chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Oh thank you for a dose of Rhade and Beka. I can never get enough. Please, please feed me more, I would love to see how this all ends.
CallowWanderlust chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
Wow! An update! YAY! I had just about given up on this fic, I have read back through it occasionally but I thought it was dead, can't wait for the next chapter :)
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Wow. Just wow. Rhade finding out about the deception, especially like that... And the way Ignatius supported Beka, and she backed up Rhade, even not knowing why they were doing this, was brilliant. Even if it's been a while, it was worth the wait. I really am looking forward to see what you do with the rest of this story, and I'm glad to hear that you won't abandon it.
amz-123 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
Yayayay! Ok I'm pretty sure I squeed out loud when I read the email notification :D I just absolutely LOVE this fic!