Reviews for All I Want Is Another Chance
Alex chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
dont die from crying
inuyasha-hanyo-female chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
I really loved the story it was great!
I hope I can read more of your Inuyasha story's!
ugnvgvng chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
you somahow made me hate kag's mom and inu dead IM CRYIN YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK ANYWAYS''SNIFF'' SAYONARA
Shiba-san chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
You should have had them live. Now Kagome's mom will feel the pain that my mom felt when my brother died. Thats to sad to write.
PicturedArtist chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
That was a gay ending...read bittersweet it says in progress for a reason in progress...its called bittersweet because they kepp telling eachother that they were meant for each other then keep escaping because they were afraid.
xianora chapter 7 . 12/19/2005
I've read your story just now and i loved it...i hope you could write more stories like this because i'm running out of fics to read! all of them are coming to an end! wah...

anyway...loved your story so much
Ashley Jo chapter 7 . 12/9/2005
Is that the last chapter i am so confuse
Atrilial chapter 7 . 12/7/2005
lol...right...good story.
KD Ceve chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
i liked the story, a little funny at the end, it was awesome. good work
Omega-Ridley chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
How did I know?

You were going to give us a soppy, happy ending, you could get a job wiv Disney. Just kidding ! A good ending to a good story!
Raven2120 chapter 7 . 12/6/2005
he he he SIT BOY! I want to borrow the beads...hm i would use them on my sister first. SIt Sit Sit SIt ok i'm done yep i understood the ending good job! *claps* OK cute story i lurve it alright adios
PaundreaSciffo chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
*tear* master peice full on masterpeice
Queen Vader Eloha chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
HAHAH i get it
Omega-Ridley chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
oK you 're keeping me in suspense but i know what you're like! Happy soopy endings rite? Thought so...

But i can't hate the story :)
Ashley Jo chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
It was getting good too. plz continue