Reviews for Crimson Stain
unearthing chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
I really like this story but you can totally use crutches with a broken arm and I don't get why she can't use a cane (or even a single crutch) to help her walk instead of limping? Like that doesn't make sense to me.
lightning-storm chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
things are getting interesting
Lunardragon33 chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
this is awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
Wow that was a great story! It kept me on the edge the whole time and when Kenshin found Kaoru I was filled with joy... I loved the story so far but I felt slightly dissatisfied at the end(well then again I am a sucker for a happy ending). If you feel like writing a sequel or adding more chapters to the story I won't be complaining_ Thanks for the great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
There is being an aggressive lover, and there is being an arrogant sexually assaulting jerk. It pains me that Kenshin is written as the latter so often.
Yaritza chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Wow I loved this story so much I even stayed up all night reading it. What really took me by surprise was I come up with stories like this all the time i dont write them down just imagine the story in my head but yours was strangely similar to mine. In mine kauro also had a rough past. Her father died before she could remember and she also witnessed her mothers murder. Instead of it being her father it was her uncle who was chasing her until she came across kenshin and his group. The only difference was my setting was that the same of the series and yours was in today's time. It was a really good story. You had me on edge when her father would find her.
MidnightRosebud chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Jeeeze lousie was that some trauma. Holy goodness. Kudos to giving her sorry-excuse-for-a-human-being-much-less-a-father a taste of his own medicine. Very sly of them with the entire inheritance thing too. I agree that Kaoru isn't going to jump at idea of a perfect happy ending right away. Poor thing needs some time to heal too many wounds just yet. I believe you ended it just the way it should be. Kudos to making me laugh a number of times despite the dark nature of the story. I have every faith that Kenshin will get his "defined relationship" one day :) Kaoru is going to want it one day as much as he does. Cheers and thanks!

On a side note, I adore how you write Aoshi and Misao together. :3
MidnightRosebud chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Holy mother of heaven...you weren't kidding about the violence. More of Kaoru's past is revealed, and it's a wonder the girl is still breathing, let alone anything else. Damn. Seriously. I can't wait until Kenshin, or someone else, kicks the guy's ass a few good times before he meets his own finale.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This story is dark, tragic, and tantalizing with its mysteries... It's also funny as hell. Can't wait to read more!
YamiLoki chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I am pretty impressed with this story! It flowed really well, and it got my nose stuck in this story. It's a nice fiction to read. I am off to read your other stories!
black legacy chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
you really need a proofreader. I believe you meant medical prodigy, not protégée?
euribija chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
A great story :)
Yasmin Kamiya chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Loved this story!
Really loved the interaction between Kenshin and Kaoru: Kaoru is so independent and, nevertheless, Kenshin is there, to take her of her! So sweet!
I think that the end was kind of perfect: Kenshin giving Kaoru the space she needs! However part of me was hoping to see her finally accepting Kenshin as part of her life!