Reviews for HIDK
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I somehow never noticed this fic... mostly because I don't change the character thingys to Tai and Matt (yaoi, not for me). But this is interesting... why didn't you ever continue? There are some grammar and spelling, you know the usual junk but it's really an intriguing plot.

Eh, just curious.
angel61991 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
interesting please update soon.
Kalander chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
So this is the fic you were talking about? . It's a good start, like things like this! \o Continue... When you want. :)
HolyMistress chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
O.o I think it's great. The description is awesome and has a good touch to it. You worked hard on it so you shouldn't be too hard on yourself. I think you do have talent too. You'll get better as the days go by therefore, you shouldn't say you have no talent at all.

You might have the ability to make great stories if you just practice or believe in yourself. There's only a few grammer mistakes and they aren't that big. I feel that the paragraphs are a bit too long but it doesn't really matter. I think this might turn out to be a very nice story so don't lose hope yet. To tell the truth, I'm not a big Digimon fan but this story wanted me to read more.

You'll get there soon. I want you to continue this. People will like it, I just know it. Whatever you do, don't give up. Don't become someone that just gives up when nobody likes what you do. Just have fun while you write these. You'll make this story fun to read too.

I like the little cliffhanger too. When you put pried, you meant pride right? I feel like reading it over again. I feel like making this a really long review just for you.

You'll a bit like me to tell the truth. I don't believe in myself but in other people. I believe that you'll make a good story no matter what. I like all the stuff in here. Blood, gore, and violence is good for you!

I hope you will like what you write and people like what you write and all that crap. I feel like improving the grammer in this story and other shit. Sorry about that. I have random mood swings when I'm not even pmsing yet and I'm a minor. When I say minor, I mean I'm 12. If the fanfiction people find out, I'm so dead.

If you continue this story, I'll be glad. If you don't, I'll hunt you down and make you. I'm just joking. It's actually your decision to finish this story or not. I do hope you finish it as soon as you know that your grammer is good and there aren't a lot of mistakes. See ya on the next chapter!