Reviews for The Fall of the Tragic Hat
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw, I liked that hat! But then, I'm known for wearing hats even worse than that one. Everone looks better in my hats than I do...

Thanks.

-Albus
bigf chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Thank you - for laughter and voicing (I'm sure) the thoughts of millions.
PhDelicious chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
OMG, not to sound like too much of a fangirl, but this was hysterical. I love what you did with the hat! The insults, and the burning, and the kissing, all very good.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
OMG! i was rolling with laughter! that was by far the funniest thing i've read in a long time...but dare i say "payback is a bitch"? I think another chapter of grissom getting her back is just the ticket.

Sassy
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Good fic.

Jackie
Amanda chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
LOL was so funny les. Glad you burned that thing. It was hideous!
Pandastar102 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Thank you Thank you for writing a story that was a cotribution of getting soda to come out of my nose from laughing so story!
rubyslippers112 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
you have no clue how much i want that to happen on the show...that hat is so many horrible words rolled into one! now if only one of us could sneak on the set and burn it ourselves...
spongebob chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
oh if only that would happen in the show... i have to agree, that hat is god awful, although at times i gotta say grissom looks fairly adorable in it. loved the warrick line about Farmer Bob coming back to get it, but of course enjoyed the GS more!
msgrits chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I am smiling from ear to ear. Going on my fav list. Too funny. Strangely I don't hate the hat. I don't like but I don't hate it.
anonymous01 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Yes! Finally! An end to that hideous thing! Great fic; very funny and fulfilling lots of CSI fan wishes!
Rain chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
LMAO. Hilarious and fitting end to that horrid hat
xyber116 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Yes the death of the ugly-ass hat!
Cinco chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
and thus be it always with offending headgear, ashes to ashes, dust to dust . . . I loved it, even if I did find myself feeling A) sorry for the hat and B) worried about Grissom and Sara setting off the smoke alarms. And that was BEFORE the lighter.

Great little scene!
smrozier chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Go Sara! That is a horrible hat on him. Baseball caps? Sexy. Baseball caps on backwards? Very Sexy. Straw Hats? What the ? Good night! All he needs is a piece of hay or bahara grass in his mouth to complete the look. Anyway, great fic!