Reviews for In the Life of a Rock Star
Christine chapter 30 . 7/17/2011
you stopped writeing in 06 WHYYYYY i liked this storyyyy its 10 now when are you going to keep writeing?
Alice chapter 30 . 10/17/2010
Heh, I can't believe I actually review a story that hasn't been [gr?] updated for ... like... 4 years "

Whatever, if you ever log in again, please let us know; make a comment or post something on your profile...

I really hope that you will update sometime this story, 'coz it's just great! Please take some time and write another chapter:)

Whith the hope that you will see this comment before we all die in 2012 (lol, jk)...

See ya' next chapter !./
KimahWakkaLu chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
oh gosh, i LOVE your story! even though you haven't updated in... 3 years. haha, oh well.

the is ONE thing i would like to say. occasionally you tend to use words like "cooed" or "squeaked" repetetively. and even though they are very descriptive, when overused, they become sort of... annoying. not annoying. just... ah what the heck.

that's just my opinion, you don't have to change anything, cuz i LOVE your story!
kitty00240 chapter 30 . 4/11/2008
Oh COME ON! It's been YEARS!

Please update this fiction; it's a great story, and it would be cruel of you to leave it unfinished...just...consider it, k?
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 30 . 2/14/2008
wwah... no more chrno angst... *cry* haha . jk, jk

great fic! update soon!

*tsukiko*
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
wow...is this a crossover w/ fma? i feel so sorry for chrno tho... .

*tsukiko*
Raela1396 chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
that whole haiku thing was hilarious! lol it was very good though.
silentlady chapter 16 . 11/19/2007
Yeah Tsubasa Chronicle Resivoir rawks! Pity the seasons are coming out so slowly
Starclans-Crusade chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
i really like this story, it has a good plot. I wonder if the Sinners will become famous again...

neways plz update
keptein chapter 30 . 9/17/2007
Aww man! You can't seriously leave 'em at that! Hurry up an' post the next chapter, onegai! T.T
no comment chapter 30 . 7/26/2007
can you please put up the next chapters, i really want to read.
Liquid Soul chapter 30 . 7/1/2007
Oh! Please finish it! It's SO good!
Gothic Generation chapter 30 . 6/23/2007
Heyy, I love this fanfic! really! Its funny but yea, listen to Chrono, people hate you for making fun of him. Including me... though it is funny...

-ahem- PLEASE put up another chappie soon! This is my Chrono Crusade fix! I'll die!

Sorry, I've been reading this for the entire 'flip-tastic' year and havent reviewed.
Anamay Crystal chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It been so long almost 2 years hope u email me back
kaitou angel chapter 30 . 4/6/2007
Gawd i love you. I love sora too. but i love roxas more. heheheheh

"I'm so happy i could bleed!"

LOve it!