Reviews for In the Life of a Rock Star
Elvea Theb chapter 30 . 7/19
I just realized I posted three reviews without being signed in haha lol. I'm a super dork. ANYWAY... PLEEEEASE UPDATE *gives you infamous puppy dog face*
I hope you remember this story and update it soon cuz I think it's very good even if it did get a little off track with the whole 'ShaderxGenai's kiddy romance' thing. (I though that was cute by the way.) Also I've concluded that people like it because you hand them hope of Chrono and Rosette possibly staying together while only seconds later you kind of rip that hope viciously away. People won't admit it but they enjoy a story that tugs at their heart strings so to speak. SO UPDATE! PLEASE! I NEED SOME CLOSURE HERE!
I kind of wanted to scream when Shader called Genai her brother, a nice scream of frustration that sounds like a broken heart. *sigh* Then Genai couldn't tell that she said "I like you"... just gah!
Oh my gersh! ChaCha-chan and Genai are soooo cute I could die from this cuteness overload!
Elvea Theb chapter 14 . 7/5
LOL Chrono in demon/adult form is pretty hot lol
Elvea Theb chapter 13 . 7/5
LOL it means "I love Chrono"
Elvea Theb chapter 11 . 7/1
OH MY GAWD! EDWARD ELRIC GOLKFOSFJSFJ! YOU DID NOT *faints from fangirling*
Christine chapter 30 . 7/17/2011
you stopped writeing in 06 WHYYYYY i liked this storyyyy its 10 now when are you going to keep writeing?
Alice chapter 30 . 10/17/2010
Heh, I can't believe I actually review a story that hasn't been [gr?] updated for ... like... 4 years "

Whatever, if you ever log in again, please let us know; make a comment or post something on your profile...

I really hope that you will update sometime this story, 'coz it's just great! Please take some time and write another chapter:)

Whith the hope that you will see this comment before we all die in 2012 (lol, jk)...

See ya' next chapter !./
KimahWakkaLu chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
oh gosh, i LOVE your story! even though you haven't updated in... 3 years. haha, oh well.

the is ONE thing i would like to say. occasionally you tend to use words like "cooed" or "squeaked" repetetively. and even though they are very descriptive, when overused, they become sort of... annoying. not annoying. just... ah what the heck.

that's just my opinion, you don't have to change anything, cuz i LOVE your story!
kitty00240 chapter 30 . 4/11/2008
Oh COME ON! It's been YEARS!

Please update this fiction; it's a great story, and it would be cruel of you to leave it unfinished...just...consider it, k?
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 30 . 2/14/2008
wwah... no more chrno angst... *cry* haha . jk, jk

great fic! update soon!

*~tsukiko~*
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
wow...is this a crossover w/ fma? i feel so sorry for chrno tho... .

*~tsukiko~*
Raela1396 chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
that whole haiku thing was hilarious! lol it was very good though.
silentlady chapter 16 . 11/19/2007
Yeah Tsubasa Chronicle Resivoir rawks! Pity the seasons are coming out so slowly