Reviews for Sans Birthday Cake
Fanless chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
XD Nice! I accidentally spoiled HBP for one of my friends, and I think if it hadn't been over the phone she wouldn't have stopped at throwing simple wrenches. Really nice job! How nice to read a FMA story that deals with simple pleasures without being crack or Elricest. _
Fanless chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Tons of cheesecake for you! What a great idea! I can just imagine Al eating up a Harry Potter book.. Officially Favorited!
Julie Poe chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
Here. You get some cheesecake. I liked the crack ending for the first chapter, even though I don't care for Harry Potter *beaten down by hords of HP fans* Good job... *dies*

Sorry, I thought a story like this deserved a wacky comment.
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
Hahaha! That was cute! XD

I liked Al's enthusiasm, and poor Ed feeling "left out". This was a good idea! Well put together. Haha, getting mad for the spoiler was definately the "winry" thing to do. I can imagine her charging around angrily with that wrench while he screams that he's sorry he doesn't know who Snake is.

Well done!
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
XD I love this, especially the first part. Yay for everyone being in character and still managing a humour twist at the end! There aren't many authors who even bother to attempt such a thing.
D.K. Willikers chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Cheesecake it is then! *hands cheesecake to Chibi Cheesecake* Ha ha ha! I thought that the thing that Al wanted was a dog. oO Even though he's a cat person. It's like all angsty at first and then the twist! Nice.
Daricio chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
' And who was the one giving spoilers now?

...

...

*raises hand*

_

Cute story!
Sunjewel chapter 2 . 10/27/2005
OMG!I am the only one who liked it!Your fic I took me like um 12 to 16 hours to finish it!HP not this fanfic.I loved you fic by the way!