Reviews for UNBREAKABLE
Stampiej chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
wow such a fantastic story and it ends here:(
Bella chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
So sad you never continued this fic
Oth23 chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
I love this story! It's still one of my favorites! Just thought I should let you know!
Shelle chapter 11 . 5/28/2010
Hey, I just stumbled on you're story and it's FAB but I noticed you haven't updated in like 4 years - I suppose this is dead in the water? It'd be great if you could carry this on but I imagine after 4 years you wouldn't want to. Shame though as this is really good.
Brucas10 chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
Hey I was wondering if you were going to finish writing this story. I am a huge Brucas fan however I do like Naley so I love this story but I saw that you haven't updated in a long time so I just wanted to know if you were going to update at all.

-Liz
Lou chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
Just found your fabulous story! But you haven't updated in like forever so please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UD SOON!

Thanx
chase the memories chapter 11 . 11/17/2008
i read dis story n it was so good, but i hope da u update dis story soon...
OTHfan25 chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
I just recently got into fanfiction and i have to say that this story is one of the best that i have read. You have to update even though it has been a really long time. This story is too good to leave it hanging. Please update it soon.
dkwr07 chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
please update soon!
silverfoxx01 chapter 11 . 3/22/2008
please update! i am excited to see what happens next.. )
cool920 chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
this story is unbeleivable... r u rilly gonna quit it you should keep going it's amazing i like literally can't stop reading it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue (even tho it's been like FOREVER!)
Shelley chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please (okay, I'm sounding pretty pathetic now) please carry on with this story and update soon!
Shelley chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Really love this story! I was really getting into it, could you please update soon!
Iliana chapter 11 . 7/20/2007
Hello. I am writing to tell you that I really love your are great. Oh,also I am sorry about my english but I am from Greece and I don't speak that fluent...Please update soon!And good luck on the purse ;-)

Thanks,Iliana
SV chapter 11 . 6/25/2007
UPDATE THIS TOO PLEASE! PLEASE!