Reviews for The Art Of Food
nightfynix chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
OMG! This was perfectly done! not OOC at all, but totally believable! this was so funny, i can just imagine john showing up rodney.. AGAIN! sheppard has all these amazing talents he whips outta nowhere! i guess art (especially with food) is one of those hidden talents!

VERY funny! i loved this!
dahan chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
LOL, it's not waste as long as you eat it right? _

That was setup and followed through nicely for a few laughs. Nicely written as well of course. Nice work.
Robyn chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Heh! That was cute. I can picture the characters doing that.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Short and funny, good job.
fififolle chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Oh my word, there was so much greatness in this! It was so funny, great set-up. I liked Rodney appreciating Teyla as a lunch partner, 'let’s-pretend-it’s-beef' HA! busy - LOL, John's reaction LOLOL, Eiffel tower - brilliant! Oh, it was all so good and yummy! Oh, Rodney *big hugs* you poor soul!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
"It started with the mashed potatoes."

Ah, an excellent opening line! The possibilities are endless! The rest of the story was fun, too. :-)
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
LOL! What fun!
Augusta chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I always liked making a deserted island out of my meatloaf and gravy with a mashed potato palm tree and green bean fronds.

Who say food isn't an art form.
Lennexa chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
That was really good! Cute and funny. I loved it!
EclecticTrekker chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
This story is absolutely precious! Love Rodney's stuffy prissiness and the Shep/Teyla interaction. Great job as always!
Mentally-Unstable chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
OMFG! XD XD XD Oh man..that was great! I laughed out loud so many times..awesome work, man! Kickass! This rocks..I love SGA humor flashfic. It always works as a good pick-me-up! ;)

-MU-