Reviews for Shooting The Past
lionstorm chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
You are an enterprising author, who likes to write stories about numerous TV shows. "Shooting The Past" the kind of fan fiction I've been looking for. I hope you will finish it one day soon.
Liz chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Interesting. I liked it :) Well written. Great job :) ~Liz~
lacci chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
how come your getting away with this?
Willow chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Heck yes, I want more! I love any story that has Luka featuring a prominent role in it, and this one definitely fits the bill. I like how it goes from the past to the present almost seemlessly, although I did get a bit confused by the sudden shifts from one time to the next with no warning whatsoever. Still, I do want to see more of this story!
tooloudturnitdown chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Very, very, very good. Continue as soon as possible
Kitty chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Hey! I've been watching out for this fic for a while -I love what you've done with the style, I mean I *love* it:) Incredibly moving. Incredible. Exclamation mark. Seriously...can I marry you?:) You end it here and I will personally hunt you down and beat the rest out of you...you ROCK. Deal with it and share, please:)
anne chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
please finish love it so far
tooloudturnitdown chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
Excellent story, a bit confusing at first until you get the hang of it. Interesting topic. Love it, I have to honestly say.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
woah, this is awesome! nice transitions, well written! :)
doctah milly chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
i think i speak for everyone when i say that this story ROX and that we need more!