Reviews for A Day in the Life of Thierry Descouedres
Nightacadmey chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
That was really good!(:
sprog101 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Another well written chapter. Well done
sprog101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Sorry but this made me laugh! Such a funny situation lol
BlindFaith1997 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I was SO confused...brillant twist, i must say. Not only do they have to deal with female to male, but also they have to deal with vampire to human. Positively brillant!
Furtively Lethargic chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Such a unique idea! _ I LOVE IT. XD ALL of it. LOL. AND OMFG! ITS YOU AYA! I just realized that you were the one who wrote this! But anyways, this is SUPER great. I am going to read more of your stories so if you see reviews from me, don't be surprised. LOL. I LOVE your stories (I know you know why... XD well if not...then it's because... I'll tell you at my next review when my sister gets out of my room XD)!

So yeah. Awesome stories! _ I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORIES! *squeals and gives you many hearts*
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
"Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped as she felt his soft hand wrapping around her cock."

hahahaha, this is the weirdest sentence ever. i never knew 'her' and 'cock' would ever be put beside each other in a statement. funny and absolutely adorable. good job.
Hannah Snow chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
luve it
Hannah Snow chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
this is soo funny
Denfehlath chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
LOL! Amazing 2nd chap! Please update and make a 3rd chap. There are not enough Hannah and Thierry stories where they do it.
Denfehlath chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
LOLZ! They switched boies! Hahaha! Great story!
LoveIsInfinite3 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Aw! I loved the ending, it was cute. But when Thea walked in I was freaking out for Hannah! LOL. That would've been sooo embarrassing! Anyway, this story was a really cute one! :)
silversorbet chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I absolutely L-O-V-E it!
samicullen1018 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
yay
WannaBeGOodGuRl chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
this story was so cute! Lol

i really liked it, thierry and hannah are one of my favorite couples from the Night World Series. along with others, but yeah i really liked it.

it had a brilliant story line to, i would never have been able to think of something like that. Lol

well i was wondering if you could send the original to me?

that would be awesome, thanks a bunches for writing this Lol.(my email )

-WannaBeGOodGuRL- 3
Glaser chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I'm subscribing to you so I have to write something I guess :). You're an ahmazing author! Loveyah!