Reviews for Chiaroscuro
Eucleia chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Immensely satisfying and introspective. I'm almost certain this is exactly how an older Leon and Ada would have conversed-too full of circling the other to really get any concrete answers, yet passively definitive in their conclusions.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It's so deep and mature. This is one of the best oneshots I've read
ErasingtheEraser chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Just stunning. It is beautifully written, and it's AdaxLeon! Congratulations. You have my gratitude for the Masterpiece! xD
Leon Ada chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Great story, the dialog was perfect, right in character ..

you are amazing my friend, as we say it in arabic :

Ma Arwaack ما أروعك

;)
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow...I'm speechless.

This story is a true gem. So well written, elegant, and beautiful that it hurts. Thank you so much for sharing this. Leon and Ada couldn't have felt more real; and the plot, dialogues, and painstaking details couldn't have been more perfect.

Still in shock, and will be for the next few minutes...
skulx47 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
awesome xD
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wow, I really, really LOVED your story! You have a great way with words ... very in-character ... brilliant!
Canvas Sky chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I'm very impressed with the way you played with your theme. It leaves its mark throughout your story - sometimes overtly, sometimes subtly, but always reminding us of that balance of light and dark.

I also really enjoyed the way you wrote the characters and defined their purpose and meaning in life.

Very well done, I'm adding this to my favorites so I can re-read it later!
jeanixx chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is...wow. You made me go speechless with this story. Pure beauty and emotion. Thank you for writing this ;D
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Blhahahahaha...X_X
Brittany Brittany chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Smexy...but not that smexy.
Loupie chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Apologies for this very late review.

A really great piece of work. The subtle interplay between the characters were captured beautifully and entertainingly. This fic highlights why Leon and Ada is the most intriguing, fascinating, and grown-up pairing.

In terms of critique, I understand creatively why you sometimes use long sentences but they can be difficult to read. Whether the effect is worth the pay-off is something to consider. Having said that, the paragraph starting “It changed everything” is a personal favorite. Are you a pro yet?
Sam chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Amazing story. Beautifully written and with great detail. I love it! You got the emotions between them perfect. I really liked reading this! You definetly have some talent in the writing department!

~Sam
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Holy. Crap. That was... wow. I can't think of any words to describe just how amazing this was. Seriously. This has left me speechless. What can I say? Wonderful detail, dialogue, characterization, interaction... everything. It just flowed perfectly. Kept me hooked until the very last word, and it also made me hungry for more :3 Simply fantastic; one of the best Leon/Ada stories I've ever read.

Kudos to you for writing this glorious piece. I'm going to have to read it again sometime.

K-San
Crimson-Butterfly89 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
*wipes tear from eyes* Well done, this story moved me, and although it doesnt take much when it comes to these two, i was surprised by how genuine your story came across, and how engrossed i became in it. My only criticism is that its too short, id love to see more along this storyline, maybe not a straight off continuance, as it speaks for itself as a stand alone peice, but maybe a sequel?

Thanks for posting this, i truly enjoyed it and wil definately be favouriting it. It was a pleasure to read.

Crimson xx