Reviews for A Second Gift
E. Taylor chapter 1 . 6/30
I reviewed this fic about seven years ago (apparently this site has not changed and I still can't leave multiple reviews, which is why I'm not logged in), and I feel like I may have reread it since then, but either way, it's been years and this fic has stuck with me. I'm in the middle of rewatching season four at the moment, which made this come back to mind so I decided to give it another reread. I just wanted to leave you another review to let you know that this was probably one of the first Voyager fics I ever read, and rereading it, I can really see the influence it had on me. That sounds weird, but considering I still remember it... It was very enjoyable to read again; you really captured the characters and I could hear their voices as I read. I always remembered this fic fondly, and that still holds true. :)

(Also, "There's a baby in there." "You just realized that? No wonder you went hang gliding." is still my favorite line!)
Aundielen chapter 1 . 4/20
Great story! thanks so much for sharing this!
BOOBOO06 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Love the story and the name chenoa. Who did you come up 2 it the name?
pennyd chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I somehow have missed this story, but I'm sure glad I found it. I think you did a terrific job with the characters and I like that Kes left the gift behind. Much better than the flash of light that caused Deanna to have Ian on TNG!
skadoo chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Thanks for writing this story. I really enjoyed it.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I loved your story A Second Gift.

Well written story indeed! :)
jelliclesoul635 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was one of the most touching stories of Star Trek: Voyager I’ve ever read. Nicely done.
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This really is a great story. I'm glad I tried it even if the pregnancy wasn't mentioned in the summary. I love stories with a pregnant Janeway:D I like it that you too the time and included all these episodes, it shows the difficulties they had to encounter and makes their bond even stronger. The part of killing game was of cause the best one. You combined the plot of the episodes very well with your own plot. I love the name Chenoa and it is great fun how Naomi won the pool XD The wedding was very special and cute. And I'm absolutely amazed how you developed their professional relationship to this very romantc lovestory;D Your story is exciting, funny, cute and thrilling, for short: great entertainment:D
nohovama chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is a lovely little story. I hope you consider doing a sequel.
Alex Frost chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
More?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Absolutely amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Fabulous! I'm really glad that everything worked out in the end! Naomi was really sweet!
thesecret21 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
That was a great story. I loved every minute of reading it.
E. Taylor chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aww, that was a really sweet story! It was well-written, and I liked how you mixed it in with the episodes.
Aleja21 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This has been a wonderful story and I've enjoyed every minute whilst reading it.
eternity-99 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005