Reviews for Othello
PRINCEmediocre07 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Ah, I can't believe I didn't review this on my old account. This is a fantastic piece of work and deserves to be reviewd! I can't remember how many times I've read this, it's just that amazing. Great job, their should be more Tyki and Rhode fics out there. w

Lil' Monk chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
This is a masterpiece in writing. Short, simple, divine and creepily perfect yet sweet preservation of a moment between these 2, and of their characters. I look forward to more :D
Aeriel Cross chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was really a very good story! OMG! Can you please keep writing?
Wolf-of-Words chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Searching through the DGM archives is rewarding, for I found this. I love it. x3 No- I adore it. I love the stressed words, so crucially laid- and the sincere eerie-ness about it...O, it sent shivers up my spine. The dashes- no paragraph is too long, or too short. Definately adding to my favs. Congrats, and please continue writing DGM.
KandiLandComplex chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Isn't Rhode just precious? You write her and Tyki so rediculously well- I loved the bits about Lero and homework here and there, made a sense of realism.

And your rhyming rocks omfgwtfbbq...

Loved it.
Readasaur chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I LOVED it! Very impressive, especially considering it took less than a half-hour! Rhode's sinister implications are very interesting, as are her brother's reactions... Lovely! _
Kikinzoku chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
hoSNAP this was good. I really like how the little rhyme gives the tune of being cheery (you said it was to the hopscotch rhyme)but is actually quite morbid. It's like Mother Goose rhymes! But longer.
Firebreathing Ghost chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I love it, especially "When black and white must bleed to gray"! You really did this in twenty minutes? WOW.
Kit chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
It's so creepily cool. I don't even know who he IS, and I like him already.

Can I actually use the rhymes for skipping? I like them.
Toitsu Dragoness of Unity chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
*Claps loudly* WOnderful. I love those two too, of course, I also think ALlen is such a sweety, and Kanda is cool and Rabi is my favorite, but The Noahds so do rock, mainly those two because they are cool. Good work on the skipping rhyme thing. Loved it
Torp chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh, this was beautiful! I think I'm going to favorite your story. It was wonderfully cute, if you don't mind me calling it "cute." I agree with you, though. The villains in D. Gray-man are the best! Please, keep on writing. :)
Resuko chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
O-M-G..this is pure LOVE! You captured such a beautifully creepy Noah moment. I tip my hat to you .