Reviews for Mashed But Not Broken
a beckett fan chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
First of all, I'd like to say this story was great, but there was one thing wrong. I'd don't know if you knew wen you wrote this, but Carson wouldn't act like that around a cat, because he's allergic to them. It's not that big a deal, just thought I'd mention it. You probably didn't know...
kirroth chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Don't remember what led me to reread this now when I'm trying to reread Memoranda, but whatever. I love the final scene, like everybody else. Sheppard is already adorable, but then you add a purring kitten and it's adorable overload. Another story of Sheppard and his feline shadow would be much appreciated. )
Pocus chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
How sweet. I can see Sheppard being a dog person. He is just a big pushover for a kitten though!
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
aw, how sweet :P
Dream Painter chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
"What, am I not good enough for you?" LOL

Loved this fic-absolutely adorable. Cats are my favorite animal.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
lol! this rocks! :P so cute! *adds to favorites!*
Leonine One 252 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Aw.
KatGrl2003 chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
If you can't tell from the name, I'm a cat lover, too. Yeah, reminds me of my cat - who is currently tring to catch the cursor while sitting on my lap.

But Sheppard better watch out. It will start out with sleeping with him. Then she'll start training him (like all women do to their men). Then he will end up on a half inch of bed space and no covers so the cat will be comfortable. They're all the same. But you can't help but love them.

-Kat
flubber chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Brilliant story. Well written. Only John could fall over a cat and blame Rodney! :-)

Everyone came over well. It was interesting to see the way that Carson went to the defence of the kitten. He came over as a very caring individual.

It was also fun to see Rodney and Carson fighting over the custody of the cat. Rather ironic considering where she ended up.

I love the ending. Showing that Col. John Sheppard is a real softie at heart. Aw. ;-)
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
hehe...i love it!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Adorable! The image of Carson with a kitten in his pocket is just TOO cute. And the image of Shep losing to a kitty is even better...muahaha...
Seanait chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
yay! u should have one about McKay and dogs or something!
NoNessa chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Hey, cool chapter! Nice one on Boudicca. (I always liked gals who beat Romans up, though this one was definitely dwelling south of Hadrian's Wall if you know what I mean ;-).)