Reviews for Mashed But Not Broken
fififolle chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Oh, that was so funny and gorgous! Glowing eyes LOL. The note - hehe! But my favourite...Medical Override. Wow. Of course. I love it. Ah, the power of Carson ;) Rodney's reaction *hugs*. Absolutely perfect and sweet fic. Thanks!
Kitty chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
I'll bet you can't guess I have an affinity for our feline friends (the name might have given it away) and who can blame the wee beastie for wanting to always snuggle up to the divine Colonel? I wouldn't mind a bit of snuggling, myself.

Nicely done.
Alethea Sharp chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Aww! I love the cat. It needs a name. More please!
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Hehehehehe, JOhn has a new friend. Elizabeth might just have competition with that kitten.
Drakcir chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha!

This was great. I loved the ending.

But, seriously, what is the cat's name?
Belisse chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
LOL, he had his toe smashed and then Carson has to administer some vaccines? That was priceless, just like the ending! John could be such a sweetheart sometimes.
EvieMay chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Aw, sweet! See, ya can't blame the poor kitty for wanting to snuggle up with John. She has good taste!
AL chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Ha! Fab. I was so hoping for a return to The Great Cat Adventure. Wonderful. And of course, this fic like all the others fits perfectly into the little sub-universe you've created for all of them.

AL
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
I laughed so much during this! The kitten that vanquished Colonel Sheppard...oh my, that's priceless...Great job!
Vecturist chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Oh yeah, cats know how to work a sucker and take over. First its your bed, then its your food. I can see Sheppard warming to the cat a little, at least until she makes a move for his turkey sandwich.
drufan chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Not. One. Word. Very funny. Nice little aside and slice of life.
darkjewelledassassin chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
Aw. thats so cute! More! I want more! I love cats :D
drufan chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Alf! Or should I say Gordon Schumway(sp?). Cute little fic!
AL chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
LOL! Loved it. Giggled all the way. Thanks!

AL
Hazeydream chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Excellent story, very funny! I loved John's reaction to the cat thing, kind of reminds me of his reaction towards Hermeoid in The Intruder. DEfinitley a fave!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »