Reviews for Mashed But Not Broken
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Hehehehe this was funny. I LOVE KITTENS!
ga unicorn chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
As a lifetime handmaiden to Those Who Rule The World, I must state that Sheppard was obviously at fault by trying to step where Her (His?) Highness was already walking. But, as one who has been tripped up by many an innocent looking furball, I totally understand his attitude. Puss-Puss definitely needs to be introduced to Pete! Very cute and funny story. Thanks!
SNBRADY chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I really liked the story it was funny, John must have had a bad experience with cats before this or something. Also the Alf reference was cute, I sort of miss watching that smartass little fluffball. And of course you included my favorite character, Sgt. Bates,even if it was in a small way.
Vecturist chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
ROTFLMAO! Cats just know a sucker when they see one. Like the Alf reference.
Lennexa chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Class! Pure class! It was very well done and very funny! Poor John...
Susan the Tartan Turtle chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Good idea for a story. Inside every little innocent (looking) pussy cat is a evil psychopathic monster just waiting to make an appearance. Maybe I should send George (my monster) to the Pegasus galaxy to exterminate the Wraith, he could just freak them out by staring at them for hours at a time. Nice puss cat...
rogue1503 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Aw! - what a sweet widdle puddy! - naughty Shep! - fancy taking a dislike to a widdle fur ball that might just grow up to join the team! - He could be um? - um? yeah! - "Puss - - - In Boots!" - If he killed the cat now, he might be murdering off Antonio Banderas! - Eek! - Nice puddy, bad Shep, bad bad bad Shep!
fififolle chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Aw, cute and funny! Loved the Monopoly reference, funny, Elizabeth! Melmac hehe! Great Rodney and John work here. LOL. Cute little thing! They do get underfoot though... Do I detect a reference to our favourite Petelon here? Must go and see if he's had any more adventures lately...*hint, hint* Thanks, nice one here.
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
That is so frickin' funny! I love this story. Poor kitty.
Belisse chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I knew you were going to bring Pete out. A cat and a dog in Atlantis, imagine the mess. Also I liked the Alf reference, but Ronon eating cats... well.. I can definitely see it! :P
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3