Reviews for Getting Evens
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great job! I loved it!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I really liked this story! Very well written!
Angie chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I absolutely loved the fanfic. It was genius. The idea with strip-craps was awesome. I haven't seen alot of M/S fanfics. That one was good.
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Aww... Vey cute, and very funny. I liked the ending.
Sakura chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Oh my gosh, that was so cool. Youre a really good writer, ever think of writing a book?
ReWritten-string-of-stories chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Not bad at all!
C.C chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
your story was so good the ending was romantic please email me back and up date soon. You are a very good god writer one of my fave.
hegalomaniac chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Woh... your sense of humour and the way you wrote it is just so cool!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
omg i loved this. the beginning was a little boring but i guess needed. but man, what a story! i LOVED the title. very nice job.
ed chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
didn't you say LEMON?
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This was incredibly sweet and funny. Great work!
IDontStalkIWatch chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
good R&R my story
Jill chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I loved your fic but would like to ask that next time you use "kesa" and the other Japanese terms that you translate it in your ending AN, please? Thanks!

Awesome oneshot!
Silindro chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
You make them seem like real people, which is something not easily found. You're an amazing writer, and I'm priviledged to have read your works. This was brilliant.
orangepencils chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
wow... that was... that was... that was wow! I don'T know what to say but that was really good! Congrats on getting nominated for the fanguild. This is my first time reading a San/Mir story and I thank you for making it a pleasent read! Keep it up! Good luck for the fan guild!